Sorry if this has been addressed before but I remember when I fist got my z10 that when I would delete one of the pre loaded apps, I would get an update available message a little while later basically offering an 'update ' which was only to reinstall the deleted app. That seems to have been fixed. I have deleted many of the pre loaded stuff and when I check for an update it tells me I'm up to date. Can anyone confirm this change? Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    BergerKing likes this.
    04-22-13 11:46 PM
    Sorry if this has been addressed before but I remember when I fist got my z10 that when I would delete one of the pre loaded apps, I would get an update available message a little while later basically offering an 'update ' which was only to reinstall the deleted app. That seems to have been fixed. I have deleted many of the pre loaded stuff and when I check for an update it tells me I'm up to date. Can anyone confirm this change? Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    I'll bump you back up so maybe someone will see your inquiry and add their knowledge. Hope you get a confirmation that this is the case!
    pkcable and sevoman like this.
    04-29-13 05:24 PM
    Looks like you are correct on ATT with a leak OS at least for now. Hard to imagine that will not change in the future. Or with an official OS update.

Posted via CB10
    pkcable and BergerKing like this.
    04-29-13 06:17 PM