Through use of folders I've got my apps down to one page, allbeit a full page, so when I install a new app it starts a second page. The problem is that when I move that app to a folder on the first page I'm left with a blank second page that doesn't automatically disappear (should it?). The only way I've found to get rid of it is to restart my Z10.

Is this a bug or normal behaviour?
    03-25-13 08:23 AM
    Why would you want to put all your apps onto one screen? Smartphones have multi screens to make it a clean and easy experience. It's not like you're wasting time flipping screen to screen.

In your case you're making it difficult to find an app and possibly adding an extra step to open an app.

Posted via CB10
    03-25-13 10:25 AM
    How I choose to use my Z10 is up to me, I don't find it difficult finding apps and opening a folder (one step) then opening an app (two steps) is no different to swiping to another page (one step) then opening an app (two steps), possibly more steps if you've got more than two pages of apps.

I started this thread because as empty pages weren't being removed I thought it might be a bug
    03-25-13 10:36 AM
    Why would you want to put all your apps onto one screen? Smartphones have multi screens to make it a clean and easy experience. It's not like you're wasting time flipping screen to screen.

In your case you're making it difficult to find an app and possibly adding an extra step to open an app.

Posted via CB10
    How is flicking left 2 or 3 times any faster than clicking on a categorized folder and then selecting the app you want to use? And how does your comment relate to what he is asking about?

OP- I couldn't recreate that problem on mine. It could have something to do with your software version and version of phone.

Posted via CB10
    03-25-13 11:28 AM
    Swipe from bottom on the empty page I had this problem just disappears after a while. Keep swiping up from the new page

CB via Z10
    Cloudmaster likes this.
    03-25-13 11:30 AM
    Swipe from bottom on the empty page I had this problem just disappears after a while. Keep swiping up from the new page

CB via Z10
    I'll give that a try next time I install something
    03-25-13 11:34 AM