Possible (minor) bug?
Through use of folders I've got my apps down to one page, allbeit a full page, so when I install a new app it starts a second page. The problem is that when I move that app to a folder on the first page I'm left with a blank second page that doesn't automatically disappear (should it?). The only way I've found to get rid of it is to restart my Z10.
Is this a bug or normal behaviour?Curve 6300 | Bold 9790 | Z10
- 03-25-2013, 11:25 AM #2
Why would you want to put all your apps onto one screen? Smartphones have multi screens to make it a clean and easy experience. It's not like you're wasting time flipping screen to screen.
In your case you're making it difficult to find an app and possibly adding an extra step to open an app.
Posted via CB10
How I choose to use my Z10 is up to me, I don't find it difficult finding apps and opening a folder (one step) then opening an app (two steps) is no different to swiping to another page (one step) then opening an app (two steps), possibly more steps if you've got more than two pages of apps.
I started this thread because as empty pages weren't being removed I thought it might be a bugCurve 6300 | Bold 9790 | Z10
- 03-25-2013, 12:28 PM #4
OP- I couldn't recreate that problem on mine. It could have something to do with your software version and version of phone.
Posted via CB10
- By greystealth in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 6Last Post: 08-03-2009, 12:56 AM
- By jeffruby in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-03-2009, 08:59 AM
- By jeffruby in forum Storm 3rd Party AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-03-2009, 08:59 AM
- By CrackisWackBerryisNOT in forum Storm 3rd Party AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-17-2009, 12:08 AM
- By anim8or in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 0Last Post: 12-06-2008, 06:41 PM