Got my new Z10, trying to set up all my email accounts. I have 2 different POP email accounts. One is hosted by godaddy and had no problem putting in the email address and password and it worked like a charm. My other address is hosted by Network Solutions and has always been a bit tough to get working on email software with the exception of my old 9900. For the record, it works just fine on my 9900, but when I try to add it to my Z10 it basically says it can't connect to the server. I have all the proper incoming and outgoing mail servers and the proper ports, but for some reason, it just wont go. Thoughts?
    02-06-13 12:53 PM
    erase your smpt user & pass.and re save.
    02-06-13 12:56 PM
    Got my new Z10, trying to set up all my email accounts. I have 2 different POP email accounts. One is hosted by godaddy and had no problem putting in the email address and password and it worked like a charm. My other address is hosted by Network Solutions and has always been a bit tough to get working on email software with the exception of my old 9900. For the record, it works just fine on my 9900, but when I try to add it to my Z10 it basically says it can't connect to the server. I have all the proper incoming and outgoing mail servers and the proper ports, but for some reason, it just wont go. Thoughts?
    I'm the same, my work email is a crappy POP3 account. With my Bold 9900 I just entered in email and password and worked like a charm. With my Z10 it won't, if I manually configure it then it will work, but it's a little tricky considering all the garbage settings for SSL/port numbers etc..
    02-06-13 01:00 PM
    erase your smpt user & pass.and re save.
    O.k. tried that. Its coming up with the: The server mail.xxxxxx.com for your account is not responding. Please try again later.
    02-06-13 01:09 PM
    same here with my work e-mail. i had the same problem with some pop account on my first playbook...damn!
    02-06-13 01:17 PM
    delete the "smpt.yourmail.server " then re input it without the smpt username and password present ?.

I went through this today. (and previously on the playbook)

I also use no_encryption for smpt. port 25. Not sure if it matters.
    02-06-13 01:21 PM
    delete the "smpt.yourmail.server " then re input it without the smpt username and password present ?.

I went through this today. (and previously on the playbook)

I also use no_encryption for smpt. port 25. Not sure if it matters.
    Still no dice.......damn network solutions..lol
    02-06-13 01:52 PM
    I can go through the motions of adding my email account hosted with godaddy and I don't get any errors but it doesn't show up in the hub or anywhere!!

Why???
    02-06-13 02:06 PM
    Same problem, I added my first email account easily. Second one, I go through the steps, verify, and then save but it doesn't ever show up. WTF.
    02-06-13 07:00 PM
    I have installed the pop account and it is configured. Only Problem is that it is not geting sync and new mails are not coming until and unless i switched it off an on again. Please help me..
    02-09-13 07:29 AM
    Bell blocks port 25.
    I don't know about other providers.
    Those getting errors may check and forward wifi ports, Orr turn off wife while connecting .
    02-13-13 09:54 PM