Whats going on folks? I've been looking for this answer and still can't find it. Im on T-Mobile. Here's the issue:

Whenever going in to the picture gallery or taking a photo directly from the cam in an SMS, after the photo has sent and you click on the picture, its a lot fuzzier than the original picture. When it 'loads' in to the message BEFORE it's sent, its the original. It becomes less quality after it's sent. Doesnt matter what network it goes to because Ive sent it to myself and it does the same thing. Any thoughts?
    07-31-13 12:29 PM
    The quality loss is not just your imagination so don't worry if you think you're going crazy. I don't know what's responsible for it but I'm guessing it's a network thing. I'm guessing that files can be big and it's not viable to send it over SMS without a little downgrade or compression. I Bandwidth issues are big I. The communications industry.

If you want the full quality, I believe chat clients send it in full quality? BBM, Whatsapp...
    But I recommend just file FB or something like that that insures full quality.
    L_Boogie820 likes this.
    07-31-13 01:15 PM