So I've come across an odd bug with the BlackBerry Hub and have been working with BlackBerry on trying to track down why this happens, however they have been unable to find anything as of yet so I'm reaching out here to see if anyone else has noticed this behavior...

Scenario: After performing a security wipe or an OS reload, the "PIN Messages" section fails to appear in the Folder Selector in the BlackBerry Hub (where you can sort your incoming, sent, and saved messages). To see what is listed, tap the "BlackBerry Hub" text at the top of the hub. The screenshots below illustrate the behavior.

This has spanned across multiple devices and multiple OS versions (right back to at least 10.2). Subsequent wipes/reloads may or may not display the PIN Messages section, and the method of wiping/reloading (security wipe, reload via BlackBerry Link or web, or autoloader) doesn't seem to matter. I've gone as far as issuing both cfp nuke -a and cfp wipe to one of the affected test devices and that doesn't help either.

Note: I realize that PIN Messages aren't used as much any more and this is mostly a cosmetic issue, however I'm confused as to why this happens with no rhyme or reason.

If anyone can throw in some insight, and post whether or not you see described behavior it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks everyone.

PIN Messages displayed:
    PIN Messages missing from Folder Selection in Hub, anyone else seeing this?-img_20150622_195400.png

PIN Messages missing:
    PIN Messages missing from Folder Selection in Hub, anyone else seeing this?-img_20150622_230149.png
    07-03-15 11:06 AM
    How have you made out with this? Anymore info on this?
    09-04-15 08:15 PM
    I've never experienced this after using every leak that's come out starting way back with the Z10 on 10.0. Could it be a regional issue, or a carrier issue? I'm on Verizon. Unless your installs are getting corrupted by your computer. Do you have any other issues with the OS?

BBClassic10.3.2.2639-799Radio
    09-04-15 09:55 PM
    Did you try tapping the lower left corner of the Hub? (3 horizontal bars)

When I do that, I can see the PIN folder at the very bottom of the Hub on all of my Blackberrys

However, I never use the PIN message anymore. It was distinctive back when I did.

Posted via CB10
    09-04-15 10:04 PM