Hi guys I just got a new memory card and put all the pictures onto my new memory card, whenever I go on to an picture album, it shows up the oldest picture first. Is there a way to make the most recent pics show up first? Thanks

Posted via CB10
    01-09-14 10:34 AM
    hook up with usb to your PC.
    You don't need LINK for this.

In WINDOWS explorer click "Computer." you should see your BB SD CARD. Open it to pictures... In "details mode" at the top, click ."date modified."
    That'll put your pic in order! old to new or new to old!
    01-09-14 11:26 AM
    hook up with usb to your PC.
    You don't need LINK for this.

In WINDOWS explorer click "Computer." you should see your BB SD CARD. Open it to pictures... In "details mode" at the top, click ."date modified."
    That'll put your pic in order! old to new or new to old!
    Thank you for the reply, I tried your solution however it did not work

Posted via CB10
    01-09-14 11:41 AM
    I have not found a way to do this yet.

I feel your pain.

Feeding my CrackBerry addiction on my Z10STL100-4/10.2.1.1259 via CB10
    likeball likes this.
    01-09-14 11:55 AM
    I have not found a way to do this yet.

I feel your pain.

Feeding my CrackBerry addiction on my Z10STL100-4/10.2.1.1259 via CB10
    *Sighs* It's so annoying, really hope there is a new OS which let's us view the pics from most recent to old and vice versa or something like that

Posted via CB10
    01-09-14 12:01 PM
    Only way I know is to copy and paste one by one because it detects the time of "upload" to the SD

Posted via CB10
    01-09-14 12:21 PM
    Hi guys. Does anyone know a way to hide a picture. In old BlackBerry devices, this function existed, but can't find with the bbQ10
    Thx

Posted via CB10
    01-09-14 05:37 PM
    Hi guys. Does anyone know a way to hide a picture. In old BlackBerry devices, this function existed, but can't find with the bbQ10
    Thx

Posted via CB10
    three ways that I know of

1. download one of the apps that hides pictures
    2. place a . in front of the file (.file.jpg) - file will be on card but won't show in viewer
    3. zip the pictures

Sent from an ATM
    No trees were harmed during the making of this message
    01-09-14 11:05 PM
    When you open an album, press B for bottom, and it will go to the latest photos. It's the best solution I've found, I don't know how to change the sort order.

Posted via CB10
    01-10-14 11:46 PM
    three ways that I know of

1. download one of the apps that hides pictures
    2. place a . in front of the file (.file.jpg) - file will be on card but won't show in viewer
    3. zip the pictures

Sent from an ATM
    No trees were harmed during the making of this message
    I tried your #2 and I can't even find the file afterwards. How can I find it or view it now that the "." is infront of the file name?

Posted via CB10
    01-11-14 12:05 AM
    I tried your #2 and I can't even find the file afterwards. How can I find it or view it now that the "." is infront of the file name?

Posted via CB10
    Haha. That's the point right? It's hidden. Access it from the pc to view it or to change the name back.

Posted via CB10
    01-11-14 08:08 AM
    Thx
    Posted via CB10
    1) Create a new folder to place the pictures that you don't want to be indexed or show up in the native app, i.e., pictures viewer
    2) Using a text editor such as notepad create a new empty document and name it ".nomedia" without the quotes.
    3) Save the document as "all files" and then copy this into the folder where you put the pictures

The pictures will still be viewable via file manager, but will not show up in your albums, etc via pictures app. You can use this method for ringtones, wallpapers, voice notes etc.... as it simply prevents them from being indexed.

I have attached a .nomedia file for convenience, but it only takes a few seconds to create. I use this for all the files, particularly wallpapers and ringtones.
    Attached Files
    nappp and dviles like this.
    01-11-14 11:18 AM