Anyone have a clue how the Active Frame for "pictures" decides what photos to show?

Because mine shows photos that have been deleted a long time ago. They don't exist on my device anymore but yet I still see the picture show up in the active frame. It's not that big of a deal because the photos that were deleted that are still showing up aren't anything embarrassing but the thought did cross my mind that I definitely have to watch what I take with my phone because BB10 might decide to keep the photo for ever and the only way you could stop it would be to wipe your phone entirely.

As a side note, I have a Microsoft Surface with this exact same problem with their live tiles. I took 4 pictures with it. 2 were completely messed up (things were in the way) so I deleted them. Guess which pictures constantly get shown on the live tile? Yep. A nice picture which has half of the shot blocked.

There really needs to be a way to wipe the cache. And no, resetting the phone, or battery pulls don't work. This has been happening for months now and I've gone through many battery swaps since then. I've also did a quick search for other images and couldn't find where they might be.
    01-22-14 07:18 PM
    Have you deleted them from Link? They could be syncing back, maybe.
    01-25-14 09:10 AM