Happen to anyone yet? You have your number and sweet spot all picked out, everything is running immaculately and then this happens.....

You go to unlock your phone, and you scan and scan, and finally find that number you picked way in the farthest reaches of the grid, and when no matter where you place your thumb/finger to move it to your "sweet spot", there isn't enough real estate left to make it there without your finger/thumb disengaging due to hitting the edge of the screen?

Happens to me every so often......drives me nuts.

24BEB0EF Let's BBM!
    03-02-14 01:26 AM
    You don't have to put your finger and drag it to the spot where you selected. You can click anywhere on the screen and drag the number you chose to the spot you used when you set it up.
    Korr Valmoria likes this.
    03-02-14 01:31 AM
    I know this...I stated that exact thing...but sometimes the next umber is in the one spit that where I NEED to move it to, no matter where i.place my finger, I run.out if real estate

24BEB0EF Let's BBM!
    03-02-14 01:32 AM
    I know what you mean, so I locate my number before touching the screen. I have had it where my number only appears in one corner, if that happens I have to put my fingers almost on said number to get it over the "sweet spot"

Z10 until Z30
    Prem WatsApp likes this.
    03-02-14 01:38 AM
    Whenever that happens I just move the numbers and let the attempt fail, then a new grid comes up right away that has my number in a better spot.

C0015B221 All about making Wine kits.
    Loc22 likes this.
    03-02-14 02:18 AM
    I know what you mean, so I locate my number before touching the screen. I have had it where my number only appears in one corner, if that happens I have to put my fingers almost on said number to get it over the "sweet spot"

Z10 until Z30

Good one.

Zzzzwiped from a Zedevice....
    03-02-14 04:05 AM
    Whenever that happens I just move the numbers and let the attempt fail, then a new grid comes up right away that has my number in a better spot.

C0015B221 All about making Wine kits.
    This

Posted via CB10
    03-09-14 12:45 PM
    I do the fail first also! Just remember, a program will never understand you, you have to understand the program!

Life is simple, we are the ones that complicate it !!! Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.2141 on AT&T
    03-09-14 01:21 PM
    I think the concept of the picture password is a good one. However, I find the classic password to be much quicker and changed back.

Posted via CB10
    03-09-14 02:12 PM
    This happens very occasionally, I had my number not appear on the part of the grid initially visible on the screen, only happened once. So it was guess work where best to put my finger. I guessed wrong. Still you get 5 goes at it.
    03-09-14 02:18 PM
    This happens to me often too. I don't know if it's just in my head, but I think it's the same as a touchpad mouse though, the faster you move your finger the further distance the cursor or in this case the numbers will move.

So if you do a quick swipe, you should move the number all the way over. Hope that helps anyone!
    03-10-14 08:41 AM
    I think the concept of the picture password is a good one. However, I find the classic password to be much quicker and changed back.

Posted via CB10
    I agree. Although I would like to have a larger keyboard display for entering the password.
    I know it has been discussed before in other threads. It is a shame there can't be larger buttons like on other OS's.
    Maybe it's a licensing thing. Hard to say these days.

Posted via CB10
    03-10-14 09:14 AM