I do not blame you blackberry to look forward for android but please keep your OS. It is unique and very best I've tried till now

Posted via CB10
    Gajja likes this.
    08-01-15 08:11 AM
    Originally Posted by JAS0NB0URNE
    Sources tell me that BlackBerry is putting $25 million to get Snapchat...

Maybe it was the John Michael Kane Arena? Or perhaps David Webb Arena?

Sources??? Well THAT narrows it down a lot.

Don't believe it unless you read it in The National Enquirer or heard it from Oprah!
    08-01-15 08:31 AM
    You will never hear the official statement from BlackBerry discontinuing BB10. BB10 will dev effort just be de-emphasized over time. Technically the PlayBook OS was never officially discontinued either, just no more update is coming and no more improvement will be made. Same with legacy BB OS. A straight official statement we are discontinuing BB10 will immediately kill off any remaining hardware sales to be made on BB10 devices no matter how small those sales are. If you are happy with BB10, by all means stick with it just like people who are sticking with their PlayBook tablets.
    08-01-15 03:17 PM
    You will never hear the official statement from BlackBerry discontinuing BB10. BB10 will dev effort just be de-emphasized over time. Technically the PlayBook OS was never officially discontinued either, just no more update is coming and no more improvement will be made. Same with legacy BB OS. A straight official statement we are discontinuing BB10 will immediately kill off any remaining hardware sales to be made on BB10 devices no matter how small those sales are. If you are happy with BB10, by all means stick with it just like people who are sticking with their PlayBook tablets.
    You are wrong. The Playbook OS ceased to be supported in April 2014. These things are not secret.

http://us.blackberry.com/support/bus...ife-cycle.html

Posted with my  Classic
    08-01-15 05:12 PM
54 123