This isn't a good bye thread. Just wanted to vent out a bit, but importantly, looking for a solution. Read my first post of this thread.

Am sure, most of us have felt frustrated with several teething issues. Especially post the latest OS release.

You are free to ignore such threads, rather than trying to give two bits. As you clearly don't seem to understand the tone of this thread.
    Last edited by Purvesh; 05-27-15 at 05:58 AM.
    Madhuchandran likes this.
    05-27-15 03:24 AM
    Update!

Restarting post a shutting down (not rebooting) seems to have made some difference to free memory, but is still nowhere close to what I was hoping for.

Memory usage by Phone has reduced but the laggy behaviour (delay in making & receiving calls, delay in selecting contacts from Phone app) has persisted. Contact app is equally, if not more, laggy. And, it keeps messing around with my contact details, duplicating them. These functions are critical for me to work efficiently, and are starting to really hurt.

I'm seriously starting to contemplate a move away from BB10, having been a loyal user for 15 years.

And, it's not just because of the laggy behavior or memory leak, but also broken performance with cloud services, inability to print over wifi (I have the print hand app), broken music player, general lack of support for the ecosystem, especially by relevant companies, poorly executed OS update (10.3.1) and a poorly updated calendar (another critical function for me).

Only thing going for BB10 is battery life, and the hub, both of which I'm a sucker for. Security, many will argue, is critical. Which, it is. And BlackBerry is great at it. But, I have started to lose patience, and am starting to weigh trade-offs.

Attachment 354619

CB10 on Z30
    Bhaji try full wipe and update to 10.3.2.680 lot of times with flash memory and smartphone of all brand, they slow down over time.

Double so when you do os update over update.

I guarantee almost this will fix problem. There is sicmultiwipe app on forum, download and run that for 2 wipe. Then use the autoloader and you will see difference.

Bharat Mata Ji Zindabad
    05-27-15 04:11 AM
    This isn't a good bye thread. Just wanted to vent out a bit, but importantly, looking for a solution. Read my first post of this thread.

Am sure, most of us have felt frustrated with several teething issues. Especially post the latest OS release.

You are free to ignore such threads, rather than trying to give two bits. As you clearly don't seem to understand the tone of this thread.
    Post modified. Nothing personal and my apologies if you had taken it that way. I tend to take the majority of the issues as light-hearted....especially when I and others have have the same issues. I've rebooted and reinstalled .680(via Blitz and next using an Autoloader) using it with and w/o apps. As far as frustration, Been there....many times before with my BlackBerries. Anyway, good luck.
    anon(5799362) likes this.
    05-27-15 08:06 AM
28 12