Hello,
    Does anyone know if there is a way to have the Phone app window not stay in a active frame when i am not using it? Like most of you, when your in the Phone app, after i finished calling, i swipe up and it minimize it into a active frame. I would like it to be so that when i swipe up in the Phone app it closes it automatically. When i need to reopen it, I can just select the Phone on the lower left corner of the home screen. Similar as to when your in a folder and you swipe up it closes it, instead of putting it in active frame. Would this be a feature in 10.2?

Thanks All
    10-09-13 09:52 AM
    Why aren't you just closing it with the x at the bottom of the active frame?
    dad2bandm likes this.
    10-09-13 09:54 AM
    As of right now, no. I just don't close my active frames anymore.
    10-09-13 09:59 AM
    Wouldn't that block using the phone while using other apps?

Posted via CB10
    10-09-13 10:04 AM
    Not really. Just minimize the app, tap the phone icon, and it should pull the call back up if it's an active call.

I agree, though. I'd rather the phone app just go away. As it is, I always tap the x after minimizing an app because, unless I have to go between several apps (and it does happen), I have no need to just leave them up.

Posted via CB10
    10-09-13 10:43 AM
    I think the phone app should close if it was opened by an incoming call
    10-09-13 03:11 PM
    Not really. Just minimize the app, tap the phone icon, and it should pull the call back up if it's an active call.

I agree, though. I'd rather the phone app just go away. As it is, I always tap the x after minimizing an app because, unless I have to go between several apps (and it does happen), I have no need to just leave them up.

Posted via CB10
    My point exactly...
    It's just more work to go through to close it, especially since there's basically a shortcut to it, having the phone icon on the bottom of the home screen. It would be more simpler to have to close once you swipe up when your within the app....
    When your on a call and you close the phone app, on the bottom left corner, it still shows the current call status and all you have to do is tape that to bring it up.
    Also, I just don't like to have a bunch of active frames open.

Posted via CB10
    10-10-13 09:58 AM
    My point exactly...
    It's just more work to go through to close it, especially since there's basically a shortcut to it, having the phone icon on the bottom of the home screen. It would be more simpler to have to close once you swipe up when your within the app....
    When your on a call and you close the phone app, on the bottom left corner, it still shows the current call status and all you have to do is tape that to bring it up.
    Also, I just don't like to have a bunch of active frames open.

Posted via CB10
    My God! I am so tired of hearing you lazy sob's moaning and complaining about how much work and how much trouble it is to make 1 extra tap sometime to do something. You all need to get out in the real world and see what work and trouble really are. What a bunch of immature idiots.

Posted via CB10
    shotgunboss likes this.
    10-10-13 03:00 PM