I have a z10 since the last many months and I have tried almost every leak and actually know the power of bb10 ..... !!! but yesterday I was actually able to let people know what bb10 can do ... !!
    Yesterday I came to one of my friend who had Z30 and use nexus as his primary device and z30 just for calls and few sms a day .... He actually love to have all tech things but don't bother to check them lol We were 7 friends only I and he was with bb10 so they planned to play the game " rung " on facebook with the friends in USA and UAE ......... Rung is a game played by four people at a time so one was in usa and one was in UAE ....... but sadly we had only one laptop here ..... so I asked him where is you z30 he opened the cabin and gave it to me I laughed at him here is THE THING and you are not using it ........ I swipe up and there was nothing just a 10 sms and 30 conctact almost .... I installed Skype open the bbm ...... Put one friend from usa to Skype and one on bbm ...... Go to brower and on the desktop mode and open facebook.com and suddenly HE ( the owner of z30 ) was amazed this mobile is opening like I use in pc lol I saw him and did nothing and said now wait let me show you what is this actually ....... open the game and I was also amazed because I never tried that game on my z10 lol but I was sure that bb10 have full flash support so open the game and start the game one
    friend on the laptop behind me one in usa and one in uae so the game starts it was difficult for 5 people to see on a mobile I connected the mobile with
    tv via miracast now the game was on big screen ..... All suddenly said wth is this mobile what is its name ? I placed the z30 in front and connect keyboard and mouse with is plug the speaker and now was playing on the screen of tv like z30 is a powerfull CPU lol the other friend was on BBM ...... so finally we set the stage like we are playing talking with one friend on Skype through z30 .. playing flash game on facebook and suddenly the toast notification appear I just press reply and type straight from the keyboard the moment I did this 3 or 4 friends jumped and picked the z30 and was seeing with opened eyes OMG how multitasking it is ........ working like a powerfull device ......... the friend that was the owner of z30 put the nexus in the cabin and pick his z30 lol .... and it goes for 5 hour with everthing connected Skype bbm messages ...... all right on the big screen and only 50 % of the battery was used and in the last all were planning to have a bb10 in near future and open the hub on the screen I capture the pic of all of us and send to UAE right from the screen....... that was the moment when I did this all were seeing their mobile what the **** we have
    Last edited by tahabashir1991; 12-11-13 at 12:53 PM.
    12-11-13 10:20 AM
    That's a cool story!
    tahabashir1991 likes this.
    12-11-13 10:33 AM
    Thank you for sharing. While the cattle dawdle and drown in their ecosystem, we will take over the world.

Z30 FTW - Posted via CB10
    12-11-13 11:40 AM
    That is a pretty cool story.

Posted via CB10
    12-11-13 11:52 AM
    Awesome! Just awesome!

Now THAT is the makings of a powerful commercial!

Posted via CB10 from my Q10 (SQN100-3)
    12-11-13 12:14 PM
    That's awesome!

Posted via CB10
    12-11-13 12:19 PM
    Cool story bro.

Posted via CB10 using my Gorgeous Z10
    12-11-13 12:28 PM