This is the work around for the problem! A workaround for this condition at present is to temporarily disable all network connectivity on the device. This can be quickly done by turning on "airplane mode". After this, reopen Password Keeper, and it should not attempt a sync as there will be no network connectivity available. This will allow for access to the records saved on the device in the meantime.
    dgzagm likes this.
    03-13-15 11:26 AM
    anyone tried signing in BB ID on another BB devices and you'll get the passwords sync back into your BB devices from the cloud?
    I've just started to use Password Keeper but I'm afraid that if I lost my phone I lost all my passwords... Thus the Cloud Sync is actually a plus point for me.

I do understand that you can do a backup using BB Link but that's a very manual process where we don't always do backup that frequent.
    07-22-15 09:47 PM
    It need features like dashlane.

Posted via CB10
    07-25-15 12:24 AM
    anyone tried signing in BB ID on another BB devices and you'll get the passwords sync back into your BB devices from the cloud?
    I've just started to use Password Keeper but I'm afraid that if I lost my phone I lost all my passwords... Thus the Cloud Sync is actually a plus point for me.

I do understand that you can do a backup using BB Link but that's a very manual process where we don't always do backup that frequent.
    The procedure is as follows:
    1. New device has to sign in to the same BlackBerry ID used with your old Password Manager.
    2. Open Password Manager in your new device and set the exact same password as the one used in your prior Blackberry Device (prior Password Manager).
    3. Add one password. Just type "test" in the first line and save it.
    4. Swipe down to go to the settings menu. Turn On Cloud Synchronization.
    5. Sync will began immediately. Wait until all passwords are sync and erase the record created in step No. 3.

You are done!

I suggest also exporting (via setting) your passwords to another cloud, with or without encryption (is your choice)
    01-09-16 12:58 PM
    I lost my Z3 recently. Then, I couldn't log in to my online bank account as my passwords in PK are not visible from BB Link.

That's not right.
    03-22-16 10:02 AM
30 12