have waited since last october for a upgrade on orange, have been on bb fir about 8 years but do need outlook sync for calender and tasks, this is a deal breaker and will wait another month for bb to rectify this, run a small busines and this is really important. BB please listen to posts
    02-08-13 06:00 PM
    If you run a small business and depend on Outlook, you should really look at Office365. It is very affordable and is light years ahead of any "Outlook Sync" scheme out there. Ditch the USB cables and live! You don't need to plug into a PC to live people!
    02-08-13 10:48 PM
    Office 365 is an excellent product and a great value.

However, you can use free Microsoft services such as Windows Live Hotmail (or whatever the current branding is) or Outlook dot com (spelled out so it doesn't become a link) achieve this.

You will get not only syncing but over-the-air as well, which a number of people are hesitant to do but it's an amazing time saver.

Either of these lets you sync other computers and devices as well and gives you the backup option of over-the-web access to your PIM informaiton should something happen to your computer.
    02-09-13 12:15 AM
    If you run a small business and depend on Outlook, you should really look at Office365. It is very affordable and is light years ahead of any "Outlook Sync" scheme out there. Ditch the USB cables and live! You don't need to plug into a PC to live people!
    There's "lightyears ahead" and then there's "I've been doing it this way for xx years and It works for me, I'd like to keep it this way".

OP, there are a few threads on this already if you take a quick look around.
    02-09-13 03:08 AM
    I haven't plugged a mobile device into a computer to sync Outlook data since my Palm Pilot IIIe. That was around the same time I donated my fax machine to the local museum.

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    b320 likes this.
    02-09-13 09:39 AM
    Does anyone have a link to any good instructions for setting up over outlook dot com?

02-09-13 09:45 AM
    Does anyone have a link to any good instructions for setting up over outlook dot com?

This has been asked and answered. You can use the instructions for Office 365, just pretend it says "Outlook.com" wherever it says "Office 365" and try using m.hotmail.com (first) and m.outlook.com (second) for the server address if you must use the "Advanced" method.
    KB33522-How to setup an Microsoft Office 365 account on BlackBerry 10

Exchange ActiveSync is recommended over IMAP and SMTP (last section).
    02-10-13 01:19 AM