I have a Hotmail (Outlook.com) account sync'd to my Z10, 10.2.

I have an email that's stuck on my phone. I've deleted it from my Hotmail account and it isn't showing up in Outlook (Outlook for the desktop, that is). But it's stuck on my phone in the hub. If I try to open it, it shows "Could not display this message". If I try to delete it, it just sits there.

I've often wondered what happens to the contents of a sync'd mailbox if changes to one device happen when the sync connection is for some reason unavailable. I suppose I now know
    10-30-13 12:01 PM
    Have you reset your hub? Reset the phone?

Try giving it time, I remember reading somewhere that it could take up to 24 hours for syncing between phone and server (not sure for which email though)

Posted via CB10
    10-30-13 12:12 PM
    Use the search..

For most of us having this problem, the fix is to set the sync limit to 30days

Posted via CB10 on an awesome Z10STL100-2/10.2.0.1791
    10-30-13 12:37 PM
    Have you reset your hub? Reset the phone?
    Try giving it time, I remember reading somewhere that it could take up to 24 hours for syncing between phone and server (not sure for which email though)
    Yes, I've rebooted the phone.

Use the search..
    For most of us having this problem, the fix is to set the sync limit to 30days
    I already have the sync at 30 days.
    10-30-13 02:40 PM
    Stoll there, still can't delete.

Posted from a touch screen phone with no trackpad. Please excuse the poor formatting a.d grammatical and spelling errors.
    11-01-13 01:38 AM
    The hard way would be to set up the account again.

Regards Johnny

Posted via CB10
    11-01-13 02:20 AM
    I have a Hotmail (Outlook.com) account sync'd to my Z10, 10.2.

I have an email that's stuck on my phone. I've deleted it from my Hotmail account and it isn't showing up in Outlook (Outlook for the desktop, that is). But it's stuck on my phone in the hub. If I try to open it, it shows "Could not display this message". If I try to delete it, it just sits there.

I've often wondered what happens to the contents of a sync'd mailbox if changes to one device happen when the sync connection is for some reason unavailable. I suppose I now know
    Delete the account from your phone, reboot, re-add the account.
    11-01-13 02:49 AM
    You can try switching the display of messages from single message to conversation in the Hub. This should force a reindexing of messages and might unstick it.

Posted via CB10
    11-01-13 05:24 AM
    Stoll there, still can't delete.

Posted from a touch screen phone with no trackpad. Please excuse the poor formatting a.d grammatical and spelling errors.
    I've had the same issue exactly with the new 10.2.0.424 but with a facebook notification (add request) if I open it, I see it blank and I couldn't delete, accept, reject.. Nothing at all! It sat there until I removed facebook account and added it again
    11-01-13 06:04 AM
    You can try switching the display of messages from single message to conversation in the Hub. This should force a reindexing of messages and might unstick it.
    Strangely, that got rid of it. I had previously tried refreshing the account with no success. Thanks for the tip.

Now when is BIS coming back? This sync crap is... well, crap.
    11-05-13 01:33 AM
    Strangely, that got rid of it. I had previously tried refreshing the account with no success. Thanks for the tip.

Now when is BIS coming back? This sync crap is... well, crap.
    I don't think BIS is coming back. The back end architecture of synching mechanisms is totally different and that would be like trying to figure out how to fit a VHS tape into a BETA MAX tape players.

For what it's worth ActiveSync works really well, we just need BlackBerry to work out the kinks/bugs.

Posted via CB10
    11-05-13 03:01 AM
    I don't think BIS is coming back. The back end architecture of synching mechanisms is totally different and that would be like trying to figure out how to fit a VHS tape into a BETA MAX tape players.

For what it's worth ActiveSync works really well, we just need BlackBerry to work out the kinks/bugs.

Posted via CB10
    Some of the kinks and bugs surrounding ActiveSync aren't the making of BlackBerry - they are improving things gradually.

#IChooseBlackBerry10
    11-05-13 03:55 AM