If have one outlook address with multiple aliases. I can add the primary account to my email setup and it works fine. I can't however send emails from any aliases. If you add them as accounts they disable the primary account after a while.

I've installed the Android App Outlook which works perfectly. But I prefer my hub to the app.

Has anyone any suggestions how to use aliases in BlackBerry (other than get a windows phone!)

Posted via CB10
    07-31-15 10:30 AM
    Have you tried adding them as IMAP accounts? For the authentication, use the format of [email protected]\alias then use your regular password. This allowed me to add group email addresses from my Office 365 account to the Hub.
    BCITMike likes this.
    07-31-15 12:07 PM
    Thanks rthonpm, I can't get outlook.com to work properly at the moment to try this (lousy signal) but i'll report back on the outcome when I do.

Posted via CB10
    08-01-15 12:34 PM
    I can't get that to work I'm afraid.

I've gone for Username Mainemail\alias without the @outlook.com. I.e. [email protected]\Jon

I've then tried the same in the email address and also just the main email on its own in the Email Address.

I've used the App password generated on my main email account through the browser.

Both of these return an error that my account details have changed, please check and try again..

Is this what you've had success with or am I missing something crucial?

Posted via CB10
    08-07-15 07:01 AM
    Here's what I did:

Choose IMAP for the connection type, enter the name of your alias email and for the user name, use [email protected]\[email protected], with the password for the main account, and then for the SMTP authentication, just use the main email address and password.

Again, my setup is using Office365 and shared emails as opposed to a pure alias, like an [email protected] address that multiple people in my company have access to.
    08-09-15 12:21 AM
    Following your steps for alias' appears to not work.
    Attachment 365978

This results in error:
    Attachment 365977

 Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2339 
    08-09-15 07:21 AM