Hi Guys,

One great feature of my old blackberry 9800 (and Outlook) is the ability of sorting email together if they are related to the same discussion.

There is an option for this in my Z10, but it doesn't work well at all. I had a discussion with someone using emails and we exchanged text and pictures. The hub groups sometimes two messages together but not all the time. There is no reliability or repeatability. And when I deactivate the function it stops grouping the few which were together and display each of them as a unique entry (which is the expected behaviour under such settings).

Is the "Conversation" Display style working well on your handset ? I would have thought this is pretty basic thing, especially from Blackberry

Thanks for your feedback.
    03-10-13 11:45 AM
    It appears to be working fine on my device. Took some time to rebuild the messages, though.

Posted via CB10 from Z10
    03-10-13 11:52 AM
    OK, so apparently it is grouping conversations but only if the message you receive is linked with the direct last message.

What I mean is if I send an email to two persons, the first one is gonna answer (and the message will be grouped with the first one) but if th second person answers from my original answer (and not from the second message received) then it the new message will be displayed on its own.

Posted from my Z10 via CB10.
    03-11-13 01:46 PM
    Actually, I just noticed that :
    * I receive an email from my girlfriend and answer it
    * I leave the hub to switch to cb10 but don't exit the message
    * she answers back and the email is then not grouped to the first two!

Posted from my Z10 via CB10.
    03-11-13 04:35 PM
    This is something I've noticed also and it's something that should be fixed with the update. It'll really clean up the HUB if they can do that.

Posted via CB10
    03-11-13 04:42 PM
    the new update seem to have fixed this issue: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...glitch-772112/

but brought along a new issue as one said above.
    03-11-13 05:18 PM