- CrackBerry Addict
- 895 Posts
OS10.1 MR update for Bell yet?
Anyone know if Bell got the MR update yet? I backed up my phone today to do the update and now my phone says I have the latest software. But it's definitely not the latest.
From my Z10 to YOU, BOO-YAH!"Think highly of yourself, because the world will take you at your own estimate."
- CrackBerry User
08-17-2013, 12:13 PM #3
- 56 Posts
If you want to upgrade to an MR release right now you can use Sachesi to download & install Software Release 10.1.0.4184 (OS version is 10.1.0.4651) - this release hasn't been retracted and is currently being offered by Videotron, Eastlink, MTS, and other regional providers.
Use MCC code 302, and MNC code 270 to grab the appropriate files.Kamziron
Proud owner of a BlackBerry Z10
Model STL100-3 / ROGERS / 10.1.0.4828
- 08-17-2013, 01:18 PM #4Z30 Telus STA100-5 (10.x.x.xxxx) | LTE PlayBook (220.127.116.113/18.104.22.1683)
Z10/Q10/Q5/Z30 radios: http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...rchive-833333/
The Greatest Music of All Time: C001230B3
- By ballsjr in forum BlackBerry 10 AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 02-01-2014, 06:04 PM
- By jaylysf in forum Rehab & Off-Topic LoungeReplies: 38Last Post: 09-06-2013, 11:51 PM
- By ballsjr in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 1Last Post: 08-17-2013, 07:30 PM
- By jaylysf in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-17-2013, 06:47 PM