Sorry y can not delet the app from google play store but on my z30 is deleted help me

Posted via CB10
    01-22-16 03:21 PM
    Sorry y can not delet the app from google play store but on my z30 is deleted help me

Posted via CB10
    Read posts 1 and 6. It can't be explained any better than that.
    gfondeur likes this.
    01-22-16 03:36 PM
    Oh thank you so very much Cobalt! I had uninstalled my Mega app and couldn't out it back on because it was stuck. Your app allowed me to properly delete and reinstall.

Thanks again! BlackBerry should be ashamed as this issue was noticed quite some time before the global push of that OS.

And of course, big thanks to Conite for posting the R/T bars.

Posted via  Z30 (OS 10.3.2.2876)
    01-22-16 04:07 PM
    Help me y istal the app mobile network but i can not open the security to delete the app from google play store the app going in stop wen y clik to security help!!!

Posted via CB10
    01-22-16 04:11 PM
    do you know when a fix by BB will be released?
    01-22-16 04:30 PM
    This whole mess is reminiscent of the death of webOS...
    stuck_788 and gfondeur like this.
    01-22-16 04:51 PM
    And please share your opinions and results.
    Posted via CB10
    Or you can simply sideload the two .bar files from .2813 from the first page first post, and problems solve =S

Posted via CB10
    Do you reading conite responds to you? /smfh
    Last edited by gfondeur; 01-23-16 at 03:38 AM.
    01-23-16 01:50 AM
    Y have follow the message in page 1 and wen y clik swcurity in the mobile network their closed so y dont kan follow the message in page 1 to delete On the gogle play store the app

Posted via CB10
    01-23-16 03:42 AM
    Help

Posted via CB10
    01-23-16 03:50 AM
    Help me on my z30 the app are unistalled but not in google play store help!!!

Posted via CB10
    01-23-16 07:19 AM
    For those convinced this bug is a malicious plot, remember Hanlon's razor... "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

I'm glad another 10.3.2 release has been spotted. I will, however, be in less of a hurry to update now that I have back-rev'd to 2813 and like my Classic again.
    People making bad decisions at BlackBerry are stupid I'll give you that. But it's easy to think it is malicious when they don't pull the update and continue to push 2876. The least they can do is stop hassling those who reverted back to 2813.

Like you, I'll be standing pat at 2813 even when they update to be sure they haven't done something else.

For me it's even easier to think it was not an innocent mistake after having to replace my screen after an OTA update last year. After installing every leak in history my only problems have come from officially sanctioned updates. I got lucky in that the Z30 is the easiest screen replacement that exists. But they still cost me 40 dollars that time and a whole lot of hassle this time.

Z30STA100-5 / 10.3.2.2813 / T-Mobile
    Last edited by Doggerz; 01-23-16 at 08:07 AM.
    01-23-16 07:29 AM
    Help me on my z30 the app are unistalled but not in google play store help!!!

Posted via CB10
    What extra help are you looking for?

Again, the instructions are clearly laid out in posts 1 and 6.

If language is an issue, perhaps you have a friend who can help you translate.
    gfondeur likes this.
    01-23-16 07:30 AM
    Sideloading the two Android Runtime .bar files, I'm now getting notifications of a 38MB update. Is that just BB10 trying to put the broken files back? I assume I should continue to ignore this until another update comes out.
    01-23-16 08:15 AM
    Sideloading the two Android Runtime .bar files, I'm now getting notifications of a 38MB update. Is that just BB10 trying to put the broken files back? I assume I should continue to ignore this until another update comes out.
    You are correct. It will keep bugging you about it.

You can only get rid of it by allowing the update, then turning off automatic updates, and then reloading the old Runtime again.
    01-23-16 08:22 AM
    This whole mess is reminiscent of the death of webOS...
    Me too and only cause browser and email apps did not work nomore I gave up my HP Pre3 - but this cannot happen here as we have good alternative apps for bowser at least if BlackBerry completely stopes bringing needed adjustments for this, I guess there would be also an alternative email app for OS other than the BlackBerry house app, not?

Posted via CB10
    01-23-16 09:53 AM
    I know somebody posed this question earlier her - but couldn't find a qualified answer yet, is there a way to completely delete Android runtime and have just a pure OS 10 and nothing more working?

Posted via CB10
    01-23-16 09:57 AM
    I know somebody posed this question earlier her - but couldn't find a qualified answer yet, is there a way to completely delete Android runtime and have just a pure OS 10 and nothing more working?

Posted via CB10
    This cannot be done. If you want to experiment, leave out the 2 bars then try to run your device. See what happens.
    gfondeur likes this.
    01-23-16 10:03 AM
    This cannot be done. If you want to experiment, leave out the 2 bars then try to run your device. See what happens.
    That's destined to break something since there is the tight integration with the Amazon app store which can't be deleted. A "clean" BB10 needs the runtime whether or not you use android apps.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    01-23-16 10:23 AM
    That's destined to break something since there is the tight integration with the Amazon app store which can't be deleted. A "clean" BB10 needs the runtime whether or not you use android apps.

Yeah, I guess my slightly sarcastic reply was a bit too slight
    jzajac likes this.
    01-23-16 10:27 AM
    I still haven't had this update pushed to my phone. I guess I'm one of the lucky ones.

Rock'n the awesome Z30 STA100-5 on 10.3.2.2474
    01-23-16 10:44 AM

Ok - thanks that's a clear answer!

Posted via CB10
    01-23-16 10:55 AM
    Whatever the back story, THIS is what the US Prez & other agencies & governments use to seure their communication !! Say it ain't so...

People making bad decisions at BlackBerry are stupid I'll give you that. But it's easy to think it is malicious when they don't pull the update and continue to push 2876. The least they can do is stop hassling those who reverted back to 2813.

Like you, I'll be standing pat at 2813 even when they update to be sure they haven't done something else.

For me it's even easier to think it was not an innocent mistake after having to replace my screen after an OTA update last year. After installing every leak in history my only problems have come from officially sanctioned updates. I got lucky in that the Z30 is the easiest screen replacement that exists. But they still cost me 40 dollars that time and a whole lot of hassle this time.

Z30STA100-5 / 10.3.2.2813 / T-Mobile
    01-23-16 10:56 AM
    Yeah, I guess my slightly sarcastic reply was a bit too slight
    You got me thinking though, there was a way to get a true BlackBerry experience and have the runtime completely removed. It was called BBOS 7, on the Bold series. Remember that?

brookie229 and gfondeur like this.
    01-23-16 11:08 AM
    Whatever the back story, THIS is what the US Prez & other agencies & governments use to seure their communication !! Say it ain't so...
    The President can't uninstall Clash of Clans? Oh no, say it ain't so.

gfondeur, tmf06 and Levi_Asaiah like this.
    01-23-16 11:12 AM
    Cobalt, I've found a way to uninstall the android apps from the 10.3.2.2836 android runtime.
    NOTE : THIS WILL ONLY WORK FOR ANDROID APPS WHICH CAN BE MOVED INTO SD CARD ( YOU CAN NOT REALLY MOVE AN ANDROID APP INTO SD CARD IN BlackBerry OS ,BUT IT'S JUST WHAT THE APP MANAGER IN ANDROID SETTINGS SHOWS)

Posted via CB10
    That worked, thanks

Posted via CB10
    01-23-16 12:41 PM
892 ... 678910 ...