Yes... yes... I know. The Z10 and Q10 are different phones for different consumers but which phone do you think is the "best" of the two first BB10 phones and why?
    05-14-14 10:17 PM
    Q10 has the better build quality and miracast, Z10 has the better screen and apps. Both are solid.....you can't go wrong imho. Especially at their current prices.

Posted via CB10
    05-14-14 10:21 PM
    As an owner of both I use the Z10 mainly because of the larger screen advantages, when I don't need a larger screen I miss the Q10. I have considered switching back many times now. I would say the Q10 is really the better phone. Battery and speaker sound quality are two huge advantages for the Q10.
    05-14-14 10:21 PM
    I have owned both phones so I can give my opinion. They both are lovely devices that kick the iPhones ***, in my opinion. - The Z10 takes most Android apps and works around them like a charm... whereas the Q10 can be a little awkward with app ports.
    - The Q10, though, has the undeniable BlackBerry QWERTY that even beats the amazing virtual keyboard on the Z10.
    Battery life goes to the Q10 as well. It runs circles around the Z10's battery.
    - The Q10 has a great, loud speaker. The Z10's is just average.
    - Camera is the same for both.
    - I feel the Q10 has a slight edge in build quality. Both feel solid and sturdy but the Q10 feels more premium.
    - I prefer AMOLED screens but the Q10's odd auto brightness that looks dim all the time gets annoying to me.

I could go on and on but overall the winner, in my opinion, is the Q10. It just feels BlackBerry.
    05-14-14 10:23 PM
    Honestly, I see the Z10 as more into media such as videos and music, as the Q10 would be more suitable for a working environment.

Let's be honest. The Q10's battery life stomps on the face of the Z10's, and at the same time, with common sense, has a hardware keyboard which should improve typing speed. If it lasts longer, and types faster (supposedly), and even have keyboard shortcuts, I think it'd be more suitable to have it around as a daily driver for heavy usage and texting, emailing, and the likes.

Not that I'm saying the Z10 can't pull this off, because the keyboard is just as great to me. But let's be honest again, the battery life is shorter than Kim Kardashian's marriage. Not really a good choice to be using it a lot on a long day, and use it too much.
    But the screen size sure does do better than just a bigger display. I'm sure we're all aware that the Z10/Z30/Z5 have more apps than the Q5/Q10 because of screen resolution, and with that, also being able to play videos in a more comfortable size.

I wouldn't say there's a winner here, because they both are great devices for two different purposes. I've never used a Q10 but I've been interested in it since I got my Z10, and looked up a lot about it.

BlackBerry Z10 | 10.3.0.296
    officially_juju likes this.
    05-15-14 03:20 AM
    I miss the radio antenna on my Z10 that the Q10 has. I miss the keys too.
    I like the larger screen on the Z10 and the games....Radio/Games/Radio/GamesRadioGames....awww...now look what ya done to me!!!!...rotfl!

Trusted Member Genius
    05-15-14 03:29 AM
    This topic got me thinking about the official BlackBerry 10 Keynote last last January. Hmm.

BlackBerry Z10 | 10.3.0.296
    05-15-14 03:34 AM
    I'm using the Z10 now.. and I simply love it!
    I like it's build quality, and the virtual keyboard is such a joy to type on!

I initially thought I would miss the qwerty keyboard when I first got the Z10, but I was wrong! Its amazing!

I would still go for the Z10, if given a choice. Just for the screen estate, virtual keyboard and build

Join my channel "Mustard seed faith" @ C003C216D
    05-15-14 07:38 AM