I apologize if this has been previously addressed. I did search before posting.

Where are "pinned" (files saved for Offline use) files in Connect to OneDrive stored using BB10? On the device or on the memory card? I have pinned a few files and then searched several different ways, but cannot find them. I would like to pin several files, but only if they are on the memory card.
    05-12-15 12:52 PM
    hi, can you clarify what you're trying to achieve? are you asking if you are able to pin one drive files on to tiles like on windows phone?
    07-22-15 10:06 AM
    I apologize if this has been previously addressed. I did search before posting.

Where are "pinned" (files saved for Offline use) files in Connect to OneDrive stored using BB10? On the device or on the memory card? I have pinned a few files and then searched several different ways, but cannot find them. I would like to pin several files, but only if they are on the memory card.
    They seem to go to Device/OneDrive...I haven't seen an option for media card storage, which blows :-)

Posted via CB10
    07-22-15 10:56 AM
    I am not seeing it in my Q10 the folder Device/OneDrive
    02-25-16 09:42 PM