Looking forward to BB with all of the fun but is all about "Getting Things Done" . A salute to David Allen. I wonder if he will be using a BlackBerry now?
    01-29-13 10:28 AM
    Here's a cool music video!!!!! Yes these are real RIM employees!

Wasn't there talk of a new colour? I like the white, but it would be grey pretty quickly in my hands... Unless there's another choice, besides black and white, it'll be a black Zed10 for me
    There was indeed talk of a new colour, but I haven't heard much about it since. Guess we'll find out tomorrow. I think I'm still going for black regardless, it just looks so right. Although they've done a good job with the white one too!
    I was thinking of waiting for the N10 before upgrading to BB10, but I am tired of my 2+ year old 9650 and plan on upgrading to the Z10 as soon as possible. If I don't like it, I can always sell it and get an N10. Hoping sprint comes through and releases the Z10 soon after the launch event.
    01-29-13 10:31 AM
    Well I am still using my trusty 8830 LOL so you can just imagine how much I am looking forward to the new one. Have been eligible for a free upgrade for over 18 months but as a loyal Canadian (not to be confused with a stupid one) I decided to wait for this next generation. Lost my 8830 briefly last summer and in a panic went out and got a Galaxy3 Hated the damned thing and took it back within 24 hours. Good thing someone found the old 8830! Been getting used to the no hard keyboard with a Playbook I got for Christmas. It's **** when you are pushing 60 years of age and have to learn new ways. LOL Also bought some stock at $7.75 and unloaded at $17.25. Didn't wanna get too greedy and as it is falling again today (why is beyond me) looks like it was the right move. Hope there are not huge line ups to get these new phones. COME ON BLACKBERRY!!!! Show em all how it's done!
    ctuffy likes this.
    01-29-13 10:32 AM
    Please baby Jesus let the actual hardware be available for sale tomorrow for several reasons:

1) I am so excited and I cannot wait to have a new BB10 device.
    2) I am currently not getting any work done spending all day on CrackBerry.com checking for new stories, pictures, and any other BB10 related goodies.
    3) I live in the KW area and see what RIM does for the community. I want them to hit a homerun with BB10 and silence all their critics.

Amen
    dietertong and KDB84 like this.
    01-29-13 10:34 AM
    Looks like my 9810 got a little too excited, it's been showing me this ever since 10 AM this morning:

Official CrackBerry BlackBerry 10 Waiting Room Thread!-vscreenshot_1359477021257.jpg

Not quite yet little Torch, not yet!
    I have been rocking BB's for a number of years now, I think back fondly to my Little Red Curve. then I moved up to both versions of the Storm which I really liked even though Verizon stinks where i live. Now after 1 year and a half rockin the Torch9850, I am so very ready for something new. Bring on the Z10, ready to make my friends JEALOUS as i show them what a phone can really do with the RIGHT OS.

Long Live the RIMpire.
    Well I am still using my trusty 8830 LOL so you can just imagine how much I am looking forward to the new one. Have been eligible for a free upgrade for over 18 months but as a loyal Canadian (not to be confused with a stupid one) I decided to wait for this next generation. Lost my 8830 briefly last summer and in a panic went out and got a Galaxy3 Hated the damned thing and took it back within 24 hours. Good thing someone found the old 8830! Been getting used to the no hard keyboard with a Playbook I got for Christmas. It's **** when you are pushing 60 years of age and have to learn new ways. LOL Also bought some stock at $7.75 and unloaded at $17.25. Didn't wanna get too greedy and as it is falling again today (why is beyond me) looks like it was the right move. Hope there are not huge line ups to get these new phones. COME ON BLACKBERRY!!!! Show em all how it's done!
    I had an 8830 once. It's a very classy device, but you are long overdue for an upgrade.
    01-29-13 10:35 AM
    I know this has been said MANY times, but I honestly feel like I did when I was a little boy on Christmas eve. I CAN'T WAIT. I REALLY HOPE I can pick up an actual phone soon. Go RIM GO!
    KDB84 likes this.
    01-29-13 10:37 AM
    I'm thinking I'll be picking up a black Z10 once it's available from Bell. I love my white torch 9800 but I've always missed the traditional black colour of my tour. Kinda sad to be losing my physical keyboard but virtual BB10 keyboard looks awesome! I'm excited to be able to switch languages just by typing words! I've always liked the whole gestures concept that was implemented for the playbook and can't wait to be able to do those same types of gestures on my phone!

My birthday may be on Sunday but I think I'm thousands of times more excited for tomorrow than I am for my birthday!
    slott likes this.
    01-29-13 10:37 AM
    I have been saving up for a beautiful Z10 (Not sure if Black or White yet) since the beginning of September. This cash has been burning a whole in my pocket for too long! I Need BlackBerry 10!

I sure hope Bell starts selling BlackBerry 10 devices soon after launch.
    01-29-13 10:38 AM
    I don't understand why I keep checking this forum. I'm pretty sure I've seen every single video and picture of the Z10 yet I wonder if I can see another new one. The final iteration is going to be unveiled in less than 22 hours now and I still can't stop checking these damn forums! What is wrong with me!?
    I don't know - but it's definitely the same as what I have!
    ladeberry likes this.
    01-29-13 10:38 AM
    skipping my one morning class to watch this...my professor should understand
    01-29-13 10:39 AM
    Can't wait for the release tomorrow. I'm gonna be glued to CrackBerry for the next 24 hours soaking in all the BB10 goodness.
    01-29-13 10:41 AM
    Been a long time coming - can't wait to see what surprises they still have in store tomorrow.
    I'm in the waiting room at the hospital (day surgery), and in the waiting room for BB10. Kinda cool....but eager to be done with both.
    KDB84 likes this.
    We are all thinking it, now the question is being asked.....

"Crackberry Adam ‏@azeis Hey @crackberrykevin - when are you cutting your hair??"
    KDB84 likes this.
    #BB10 #BB10Believe
    01-29-13 10:42 AM
    Ah i cant wait, 22 hours and counting! I was one of the lucky few to win a bb10 z10 and invite to the Blackberry JHB launch tommorow, cant believe i am going to get my hands on bb10 tommorow and be there to witness the unveiling live, i have been a huge blackberry fan since my first one, and now i love blackberry even more! Thank you to crackberry for being awesome!
    01-29-13 10:43 AM
    I am from Tunisia, i dont think BB10 will be available next months in my country,
    CAN YOU PLEASE CRACKBERRY TEAM give me a BB10 Phone as a ghift
    I will appreciate that
    01-29-13 10:43 AM
    My girlfriend has been working at RIM for 17 years (Yes I said 17) I have supported her and rim from day 1, now I just want this to be over with - give me my new Z10. BB ALL THE WAY
    ctuffy likes this.
    01-29-13 10:44 AM
    I have owned Blackberries (8250 and 9300 models) in the past and currently have an iPhone5 which is ok for me. However, I will also get a Z10 the moment it comes out. I really wish RIM could come on top again! I am also a game developer and I am excited to see what BB10 has in store for us game devs! Cheers everybody!
    I'm looking forward to seeing what secrets will be revealed tomorrow about the Z10. I am also very curious to see what the pricing will be on contract and off contract. I'm guesing the off contract price will be typically very high which may mean some of crackberry nation (myself included) will be waiting a while to upgrade.

I am also hoping the release of the Z10 will include an update to the playbook. Any chance playbooks will be able to video chat with the Z10 ? Native BBM for playbook ??

Living in Waterloo Region, I was hoping there might be a release party but it sounds like the 10am release here in Waterloo is by invitation only. RIM is hosting skating parties here in town in the evening in each of the tri-cites.
    I have been searching around but not able to find link for live stream, does anybody know the link for live stream for Kevin's haircut. I hope they don't make us wait after announcement and Kevin's hair is cut as soon as announced.

Oh and this BB10 thingy should be interesting .
    KDB84 likes this.
    01-29-13 10:45 AM
3,512 ... 678910 ...