Call me the eternal optimist (or desperate something-or-other), but I can't keep from pressing the 'Check For Updates' button on my Playbook every 10 minutes...!
    01-30-13 05:04 AM
    My first post... Really2x excited... Can't focus my work...
    01-30-13 05:04 AM
    My excitement for BlackBerry 10 is so much it is practically palpable (heck, dare I say, it is edible). I have had sleepless nights and a crazy morning routine of checking crackberry for updates on the BB10, phone, OS and all. And now that it is finally coming out, It is just going to be awesome. Looking back at it all, BlackBerry has been my first and only smartphone till date... I mean, the rest were cool in their own way but I have to honestly admit, I felt most comfortable holding my blackberry phone than any other brand. And it has been a good life :-).

Will probably have to wait for a while before I get a BB10 phone though. can't exactly afford it atm, so I guess a few months of saving will have to suffice before I take that leap. But i will be following it at all points in time (and who knows, life might shine some luck on me and allow me to win one). Anywho, gotta wait for the OS update on playbook now.

#BLACKBERRY10 #FORTHEWIN

\\(^_^)//

PS: With the bridge update, BB10 os on the playbook soon?
    no one knows when bb10 will come to the playbook
    01-30-13 05:05 AM
    welcome to crackberry!!!!!!
    Thanks, all the world is here, wish to have a good news for my Playbook
    My first post... Really2x excited... Can't focus my work...
    welcome to crackberry!!!!!!!!
    iserican likes this.
    4pm here in Pakistan last 4 hours ...

i wonder how soon the reviews will start popping up .... will they give out devices to journalists there and then ? or today we will only see initial hands-on ?
    01-30-13 05:06 AM
    Good day CrackBerry Nation!

Been up since 4:30 am here in Montreal and I'm so excited, that I can't sleep! So, I thought I'd add this to our growing soundtrack ...

Can You Feel It - Michael Jackson & The Jacksons

"Are we there yet?"
    4pm here in Pakistan last 4 hours ...

i wonder how soon the reviews will start popping up .... will they give out devices to journalists there and then ? or today we will only see initial hands-on ?
    some people will start reviewing shortly i imagine.
    Qaxl likes this.
    Man the Apple fanboys are writing them off even before the launch event... Android users are showing some respect!!! Hate them fanboys
    01-30-13 05:07 AM
    cant sleep anymore, been tossing and turning all night will thoughs of Z10 and X10s danced in my head
    01-30-13 05:07 AM
    Thanks, all the world is here, wish to have a good news for my Playbook
    I wouldnt be surprised if there is an update for the playbook.
    01-30-13 05:08 AM
    cant sleep anymore, been tossing and turning all night will thoughs of Z10 and X10s danced in my head
    which are you getting????
    01-30-13 05:08 AM
    welcome to crackberry returning member from 2009 again!!!!!!!!!
    returning? I've been back on for a few days now!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800.
    01-30-13 05:09 AM
    Good review from the Globe and Mail here RIM

"It has a faster Web browser and better apps. Its sleek operating system lets the user move easily between her inbox and social media, rather than closing one to open the other.

It has a bigger screen than the iPhone, making videos easy to watch. It has a vastly improved camera that can wind through multiple frames in order to open blinked eyes, as well as a central hub that aggregates Twitter, LinkedIn, and e-mail messages. In Facebook, scrolling through photos is no longer an arduous task.

In short, BlackBerry 10 is probably the best BlackBerry that Research In Motion Ltd. has ever built. And after years of criticism that RIM�s smartphones lack the razzle-dazzle of wildly popular models from Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. and Apple Inc., the new BlackBerry 10 touchscreen phone � which The Globe and Mail got a sneak preview of on Tuesday � actually looks kind of cool.

But now that launch day is finally here, after numerous delays and some dark days for the company, the question is: Will it be enough to save RIM?".....
    you certainly aren't saluting me
    Of course not you have been up all night welcoming everyone to Crackberry, by the way who else is in this Crackberry welcoming committee? I wanna sign up!
    returning? I've been back on for a few days now!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800.
    my bad!!!

thats awesome!!
    01-30-13 05:10 AM
    I am back. And Bold you are still here
    did anyone notice ??

Thorsten Heins

THOR's 10
    V3nom and iserican like this.
    Call me the eternal optimist (or desperate something-or-other), but I can't keep from pressing the 'Check For Updates' button on my Playbook every 10 minutes...!
    :$ doing the exact same thing. don't feel bad, what if it says there's an update, we could be first
    Of course not you have been up all night welcoming everyone to Crackberry, by the way who else is in this Crackberry welcoming committee? I wanna sign up!
    you are in on it now!!!
    Up and ready, I've purposely scheduled my entire day around 10:00 am this morning.......
    I am back. And Bold you are still here
    welcome back. Ive been up the whole time!!!!!!!!

find any more info on jakarta??
    01-30-13 05:11 AM
    Up and ready, I've purposely scheduled my entire day around 10:00 am this morning.......
    that sounds about right
    01-30-13 05:12 AM
    Man the Apple fanboys are writing them off even before the launch event... Android users are showing some respect!!! Hate them fanboys
    At this point, I couldn't give a damn what fanboys think. If they don't like it leave them. Doesn't affect us in anyway. There are many unbiased people I'm sure RIM can win back if all goes well.
    01-30-13 05:12 AM
3,512 ... 5758596061 ...