I've been holding on to an upgrade for over a year. Just wish I could have pre-ordered on Verizon, then i would atleast know it's coming. 23
    01-29-13 09:44 AM
    It's funny, my friend that works at RIM has been coming home when he can, and when gets to go out with me and the guys, he usually brought his dev alpha and recently the final Z10 hardware and it's made 1 of our die hard Apple fans say that he really likes it and he has the iphone 4 and is ready for an upgrade and said that he will be getting a BB10 when it's released
    01-29-13 09:45 AM
    A friend of mine isn't technologically advanced but this morning she said to me while I was on my 9930, "hey did you hear about the new blackberry?" My eyes looked up and I smiled with a giant grin, and couldn't believe that the little marketing and her lack of care for mobile tech yet she still heard about the new blackberry and said that it looks really awesome. I was excited to hear that, and explained to her how its a whole new experience and that her real estate business could be made easier with flow. She even seemed excited after that.... God today/tonight is going to drag! I want my Z10 naow!
    Mommabear02, KDB84 and mrfreeze like this.
    01-29-13 09:45 AM
    I need for tomorrow:
    Availability in my country (Belgium)
    Price
    4G LTE frequencies for the different handsets (Be=1800 MHz)
    Availability of BB10 on PlayBook
    01-29-13 09:46 AM
    Is it weird I am having a Phromance with a phone I have never met , only seen online?
    01-29-13 09:47 AM
    Countdown timer - Check
    Link to live webcast - Research In Motion - Newsroom - Check
    PlayBook - Check
    HDMI cable - Check
    Confirmation email for BlackBerry Experience Forum in Toronto on Monday - Check
    AND THEN... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Snow day in Caledon on Monday reschedules my daughter's exam to Wednesday morning...

Guess I'll be catching the recaps...

Wonder if I'll have a Zed10 by Monday night...
    01-29-13 09:48 AM
    I can't wait till the CB gang can spill the beans!! Gonna be such an exciting day for the future of BB!!!
    KDB84 and mrfreeze like this.
    01-29-13 09:48 AM
    My company has actually informed us that they will be implementing BB10 company wide, and they tried to be early adopters. However, I definitely know that they will not have BB10's available right away. This is a huge problem for me. How do I fix this? Get my own, even though I'd get a free one from work! Yes, I will be buying my own BB10, and using it at work....and I am VERY excited about being able to use Blackberry Balance, so I won't ever have to carry my personal blackberry and work blackberry phones. 2 phones in 1 is what I'm really excited about. I don't care that I could have got a free BB10 phone, because now this BB10 phone will be MINE, and if I ever leave this company, I will be taking the BB10 phone with me, and not hand it back to the company. That would be like giving your child back to the hospital, because you're moving to a new house! That AIN'T gona happen!!! Blackberry 10 all the way! Can't wait to give RIM MY money for it.
    01-29-13 09:49 AM
    One more day and BB10 will finally be ALIVE for all to see..

So I bring you (IMHO) the best band in the world, from their debut album 10, Pearl Jam's ALIVE!!
    Last edited by kozmo68; 01-29-13 at 10:54 AM.
    01-29-13 09:50 AM
    I will be picking up the Z10. A couple of days ago, I got into it with my brother who was talking about BB10 copying, that;s right, copying stuff from android. What shocked me the most was that he was talking about things which every phone has had such as the dots on the bottom to choose which page to go to. Then I had to explain to him that active frames were not widgets but my brother, suffice it to say is a stubborn as a mule. Well those were the only things he could find and I told him that Android is the world's biggest knockoff and he was upset. LOL
    KDB84 likes this.
    Well with just under 24 hours to go til Blackberry 10 Launch Event, I am on the edge of my seat thinking of things to do to make the day go by faster so tomorrow comes faster if that is even possible. I am so excited for my phone I will make sure I am in town on the day it is possible to go get my phone. I will be getting the black all touch screen phone, and what I am really looking forward to is a much better camera then on my Curve 9300. I always have my phone with me and hardly use my digital camera, but my camera on my phone is bad for taking pictures of my kids. so I am giddy with the features of the new camera coming with Blackberry 10 . Thanks to Blackberry 10 for I am and Always will be a supporter of this device!!!!!
    This room was a great idea CB team, we are going to have all CB members posting on here lol. What Page count does everyone think it's going to get up to???? My guess is 20.
    01-29-13 09:52 AM
    I wonder if BlackBerry Link will be available for download today or tomorrow? I need to get my 9900 fully backed up, memory card backed up, and formatted (will be transferring all my music/photos) back to the BB10 when i get it, but I want a clean and fresh memory card ready to go
    flyingsolid likes this.
    01-29-13 09:55 AM
    I can not wait for this device, BlackBerry with BB10 has shown that their number one goal has been making the absolute best device that they can for their consumersBlackBerry People not just their pockets. Kevin and the gang have also done a great job at keeping us in the loop, none of us could have gotten through this waiting without them haha.
    KDB84 likes this.
    01-29-13 09:56 AM
    I'm very optimistic with the tantalizing glimpses we've seen of the Z10 and Blackberry 10. Tomorrow RIM turns their hand over and reveals their cards. I sure hope they're holding the nuts because they are definitely all-in.

Can't wait for the first hands-on reviews.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    01-29-13 09:57 AM
    Patiently waiting for 1 more day till we know what BB10 will be. Then it will be waiting for my carrier again... ... ... which i've heard is in march. Freaking MARCH. I've been holding off an upgrade for months.
    01-29-13 09:57 AM
    Does anyone know if AT&T will be offering the new OS10 devices on launch day? Didn't see anything on their website...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
    01-29-13 09:58 AM
    I will be watching it live at work,10 AM, ima light up a hookah, kick up my feet, and enjoy. I work at a smoke shop. Best job.
    Denenatse, southlander and jakie55 like this.
    I am looking forward to getting back to life, with a new BB10 all touch mobile computing powerhouse! Spending way too much time watching Crackberry and reading the comments!!

Bring on the future, turn the page into a whole new paradym!!
    KDB84 likes this.
    Tick tick tick. Going in early to work tomorrow to watch the broadcast. Got my BB Experience Vancouver confirmation for a couple weeks from now.

Annoyed that I have 4 months left on contract before I can upgrade. Hoping for giveaways at the Experience events. Wife is already angling her boss for a BB10.
    01-29-13 10:00 AM
    One more day and BB10 will finally be ALIVE for all to see..

So I bring you (IMHO) the best band in the world, from their debut album 10, ALIVE!!
    Between this comment and the phromance comment, I sound like a weird maniacle villian at my job.
    01-29-13 10:01 AM
    at work and refreshing both my pb , 9810 ,desktop and laptop,browser, every 3 mins, desktop is for google search for latest news and endgadget, laptop is for cb home page and n4bb, pb is for cb forums and nerdberry, 9810 is for bb launch group and rapidberry........ yeah crazy i know... i just cant seem to get enough .... next 24hours i can guarantee will be a blur of unending info and i'm gonna soak it up .... real good... like a crackberry addict iam.... whewwwwwww by the way i have monopolised the coffee port
    01-29-13 10:01 AM
    Tick tick tick. Going in early to work tomorrow to watch the broadcast. Got my BB Experience Vancouver confirmation for a couple weeks from now.

Annoyed that I have 4 months left on contract before I can upgrade. Hoping for giveaways at the Experience events. Wife is already angling her boss for a BB10.
    what carrier are you on? If you are on Rogers, you can do an early upgrade, may not cost you anything.... or it might be a small fee
    01-29-13 10:02 AM
    Here’s a list of the top five questions for BlackBerry 10:

Question 1: How will BlackBerry10 make our lives easier? What makes it more user-friendly?
    Answer: I’m lucky enough to have had a lot of hands-on experience with a new BlackBerry 10 device. While it took a little getting used to, I quickly became its biggest fan. There are so many features that make using your smartphone easier; BlackBerry Hub and the peek feature are my new best friends!

Question 2: What is your favorite feature of BlackBerry 10?
    Answer: I love that BlackBerry 10 is customizable enough for mobile techies, but simple enough for beginners. And BlackBerry Balance allows you to use your BlackBerry 10 device for both. It’s a smartphone you (and your IT manager) will love.

Question 3: Which BlackBerry device will be available?
    Answer: We’ve showed many videos of the BlackBerry 10 touchscreen devices on the Inside BlackBerry Blog. While we love the touchscreen device, we know BlackBerry fans also love the physical QWERTY keyboard. Rest assured, we will have both versions available in the future. We’ll have more info available on January 30th.

Question 4: What is the one defining characteristic that truly sets BlackBerry 10 apart?
    Answer: The reengineered operating system, or OS! As Thorsten Heins told the world: We went right back to the drawing board to create BlackBerry 10. BlackBerry 7 OS is a great operating system, but we wanted to bring our customers something brand new. And with BlackBerry 10, we have.

Question 5: What’s new in BlackBerry 10 that you haven’t told the media yet?
    Answer: Oh, there are more features coming, believe me. And the best place to hear about everything BlackBerry 10 is right here on the Inside BlackBerry Blog.
    Number 5 is the most exciting, waiting to see what they have in mind!
    01-29-13 10:02 AM
    I'm just happy to see that Blackberry is back in full effect. When I mention that I'm a blackberry user to people they kind of shrug me off like "ehh" but after this device drops its going to change people perception of blackberry. They will be taken way more seriously and mentioned in the same breath as an iphone and android. Even tho I will be without a device for a while I'm just happy to see that blackberry is the new talk of the cellphone world. Go Blackberry Go!
    Denenatse and KDB84 like this.
    01-29-13 10:03 AM
3,512 ... 34567 ...