Who else is as excited about the swiping keyboard?!
    LazyEvul and wkristwn like this.
    01-29-13 09:26 PM
    this is crazy. my bbm list just lit up ppl are coming back even b4 bb10 goes on sale
    01-29-13 09:27 PM
    Im staying up all night
    Toodeurep and KDB84 like this.
    01-29-13 09:28 PM
    I'm seeing music and video on blackberry world now, is this new? (online not the feature)
    http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...countrycode=US
    owadkelly likes this.
    01-29-13 09:28 PM
    Im staying up all night
    I wish I could I have to work, but no worries, I have to be up at 330pst so I'll be watching this nice and early!
    01-29-13 09:29 PM
    I'm seeing music and video on blackberry world now, is this new? (online not the feature)
    BlackBerry World
    I just looked and sure enough, music and video are live.
    01-29-13 09:30 PM
    BlackBerry World
    it has begun
    01-29-13 09:31 PM
    Oh boy this is going to be a long night... At least the Leafs won in OT. For the past month, I've been having a lot of dreams about the Z10 and me leaving my trusty QWERTY considering I used to make fun of iphone users for using a touch screen, now I'm all in and wanting a touch screen. I can't wait.
    01-29-13 09:33 PM
    See, here is my situation.

I am a supply teacher and can be called any day at 6.45am to go into work... and i need to be rested (obviously)
    My thinking is that if i stay up I will get called (just my luck)
    If I go to sleep I wont get called... lol

So i will go to sleep ONLY so that I can watch the launch. but i will be up early!
    01-29-13 09:33 PM
    I just looked and sure enough, music and video are live.
    is this for phones only, or PB?
    01-29-13 09:34 PM
    T - 12 hours! This is going to be epic! I also hope that the accessories are released quickly too! Cannot wait for the white Z10, but I'm also looking to pick up an extra battery, screen protector, a nice premium case, micro-sd card, and a few other things. Will miss my 9780, and it's hard not to get attached to your battle partner, but the time has come for bigger and better things!

Blackberry by Mother%$# choice! Whooo!
    01-29-13 09:34 PM
    Oh boy this is going to be a long night... At least the Leafs won in OT. For the past month, I've been having a lot of dreams about the Z10 and me leaving my trusty QWERTY considering I used to make fun of iphone users for using a touch screen, now I'm all in and wanting a touch screen. I can't wait.
    are you staying up?
    01-29-13 09:35 PM
    See, here is my situation.

I am a supply teacher and can be called any day at 6.45am to go into work... and i need to be rested (obviously)
    My thinking is that if i stay up I will get called (just my luck)
    If I go to sleep I wont get called... lol

So i will go to sleep ONLY so that I can watch the launch. but i will be up early!
    atleast stay up late too!!!
    01-29-13 09:35 PM
    is this for phones only, or PB?
    Right now it's just on the web (that I can see). Here's hoping that tomorrow there's an announcement that the current App World apps (on both phones and PB) will get updated to BlackBerry World.
    01-29-13 09:38 PM
    I can't take it anymore! Start the press conference NOW !!!

....please
    01-29-13 09:38 PM
    I have been waiting for this day for about a year, I went to the dark side with iphone 3,4 and 5, was still waiting for some innovation from the fruit aka apple, and I am glad to finally camp outside my cellular provider in Montreal to get my hands on the best smartphone yet, this will be a moment in history. Go Rim and thank you for all the efforts in the development of this new era
    Eric
    01-29-13 09:41 PM
    01-29-13 09:42 PM
    This event will be epic.

Official CrackBerry BlackBerry 10 Waiting Room Thread!-waitinghappy.jpg
    01-29-13 09:42 PM
    I've never seen so many of the "online indicator" icons next to people's usernames lit up green at the same time…
    01-29-13 09:45 PM
    LOL

Beertown in Waterloo has a special on tomorrow:

"Apple crumble with fresh blackberry"

not a joke
    01-29-13 09:47 PM
    I still have my torch when they were first released. Once I heard about BB10 I decided I'd keep with my torch until they were released, so it's about time. I'm SO ready for an upgrade.

All in all though I'm hoping RIM can finally break this mindset apple has instilled in the masses that shiny and popular is better than practical and innovative.

Lastly, I'm a little bummed they aren't releasing a torch style BB10 to start, I'd be ALL over that. Judging by the new swipe texting though, I'm hoping I'll be able to type just as fast an accurately (if not more) without my physical keyboard. This may be the phone that'll finally convert me to pure-touchscreen. I'll still miss being able to use my phone without taking my gloves off in our cold Canadian winters though.
    01-29-13 09:47 PM
    This is more for after the launch... but
    Official CrackBerry BlackBerry 10 Waiting Room Thread!-tumblr_lzamjkfp681ql2xyuo1_500.jpg
    01-29-13 09:48 PM
    you need a bb10 chat room - this thread is 30pgs long.
    01-29-13 09:48 PM
    LOL

Beertown in Waterloo has a special on tomorrow:

"Apple crumble with fresh blackberry"

not a joke
    lmao, wish i could go.
    01-29-13 09:49 PM
    Yay BB10 is almost here and it's like the anticipation of Christmas all over again. But the question still exists: "To Z or not to Z (in which case it must it must be Zed!) I rather like the Zed! It's classy! Or is it because I'm an "old" Star Gate Atlantis fan and always liked the character of (Canadian) Dr. Rodney McKay... Ergo Zed.
    01-29-13 09:49 PM
3,512 ... 2829303132 ...