You know, I've been an Android junkie for four years now. I've hacked, tweaked, rommed, over clocked...you name it.

I've had a ton of devices, I've known them in and out.

And I'm tired. Tired of the lag, instability, inconsistency. I want a professional, finished product. I want a product made with respect for the end user.

And I think I've found it.

I've already grabbed a play book. I'm setting up a besx server at work to try making a last stand against the mob demanding iOS at the gate.

I've booked a conference room at the office to watch the webcast live on the projector

Hey guys...I'm ready!
    Well said. I still love my HTC One V phone but don't use it much. Just got a Playbook and even without BB10, it puts all my android phones and tablet to shame. As soon as I can afford a Z10, I will get one and hopefully stay put for a very loooong time.
    Denenatse likes this.
    01-29-13 08:03 PM
    01-29-13 08:04 PM
    Q1: Are you going to use a case, or keep it next to skin?
    01-29-13 08:09 PM
    Waiting waiting waiting
    01-29-13 08:09 PM
    1 sleep til BB10...I took a nap and woke up in a blackberry10-less world still
    01-29-13 08:10 PM
    I'm going case-free. The Z10 is an amazing-looking piece of hardware, I wouldn't want to cover it with a case. But I will have a pocket pouch for it.
    Denenatse likes this.
    01-29-13 08:10 PM
    Can't wait! Pre-ordered my Z10 at Best Buy and also found a way to free myself to watch the webcast tomorrow. Absolutely excited.
    I need a release date bad! Also, all this excitement and anticipation has made it easier to forget about this sh...y winter weather over the last few weeks. Hurry up Z10! Hurry up springtime !
    01-29-13 08:11 PM
    Well said. I still love my HTC One V phone but don't use it much. Just got a Playbook and even without BB10, it puts all my android phones and tablet to shame. As soon as I can afford a Z10, I will get one and hopefully stay put for a very loooong time.
    Every platform has his strengths.

At this point, I realize that I don't need tons of apps or games. They're nice...but what I want is a refined and stable product.

The first sign that Android and I were heading for a breakup was when I stopped suggesting friends/family pick one up.

As an IT guy, none of my end users seem to have enjoyed the experience.

It's time for something new. Bring it, RIM!
    Denenatse and ctuffy like this.
    01-29-13 08:12 PM
    I have been waiting for this for 2 years. Last year I "broke" down to get a Windows and an Android phone... cause my 9700 trackball wasn't working. I HATE THEM!!! I can't figure out what the love affair is with Android. I am DYING for an Blackberry 10. I have three Blackberries that I still use--I have my 7290, my Curve, and my 9700. They are so lonely. They've been waiting for a family member for a LONG time! Please don't make them wait any longer. They've already hired a band and set up for a welcome partyy for their new sibling. Official CrackBerry BlackBerry 10 Waiting Room Thread!-welcome-new-blackberry-family-member.jpg
    01-29-13 08:12 PM
    I can't tell you how excited I am, how long I've waited, I doubt that a minute has gone by without me thinking about BlackBerry 10, QNX, where it's all going, how to get there.
    I've never been so ...involved with a company and a product before. I feel like it belongs to me.
    Weird,huh?
    All the nights I spent after work in the heart of the storm,flaming haters, posting to sites in an effort to correct their egregious dissemination of misinformation.
    The night that Thor took over -the first call to Kevin, and, by extension, all of us : The Nation.
    After the last delay (under Thor,the only delay ), morale was so low, there was outrage.
    I remember a great calm descending upon me ; I knew that BlackBerry was going to make it. It wasn't, "same old, same old". Everything was being done the right way for the right reasons in the eye of a hurricane. The product was being completely redesigned and so was the company. It mirrored the product redesign : faster, leaner, more efficient and responsive, capable of advancement and innovation, adaptability.
    It's all been building, right on schedule.
    We've watched, we've waited, we've loved, we've hated, and while we've been doing all that, BlackBerry has been watching and listening to us.
    I'm taking a break from writing a difficult essay. The only thing spoiling a beautiful event
    It's been a long, strange trip, but I gotta say :
    I've never been prouder of a company.
    I've never been prouder to to be a part of "The Nation That Spans The World ".
    Or something like that...

#BB10Believe
    jvictor77 likes this.
    01-29-13 08:14 PM
    Naked with holster, I might take a look at the flip case though
    Denenatse likes this.
    01-29-13 08:14 PM
    I am buying the Z10 for one reason. The Flow... I cannot wait to have it be mine to use everyday.
    01-29-13 08:15 PM
    Oh my ****, I can't believe the time is almost upon us. I have been waiting to upgrade for 2 long years because I was waiting for the "new" Blackberry. I had no idea at the time, but I would be waiting for a whole new OS, which ended up being a very long wait. I do believe it will all have been worth it in 12+ more hours. BB has slowly crept into my veins like a poison and I am now addicted. Can't stand iCrap, and Android seems so cheap and confusing. I liked my starter Pearl 8110, loved my Bold 9700, grew so close to my Torch 9810, and can't wait for my Z10. AT&T better have it available very soon!
    01-29-13 08:16 PM
    Q2: What is the first accessory you are looking to buy for your Blackberry Z10?
    01-29-13 08:17 PM
    Hoping to see the cinnamon toast notifications in action tomorrow! Blackberry 10 Cinnamon Toast and French Toast UI slides leaked | Ubergizmo
    Wait. What? Whooaaa. Wow.
    01-29-13 08:18 PM
    Battery charging combo
    01-29-13 08:19 PM
    I think falling asleep tonight is going to be an issue. After hearing "did you get an iPhone yet?", "you should get an iPhone"...or some other rendition that called my willingness to stick with BlackBerry into question about a thousand times over, I finally get to say, "this is the reason I held out. I dare you to try it and tell me I was wrong."
    01-29-13 08:20 PM
    I'm so eagerly awaiting BB10 ..... So much that I've decided to sell my Samsung galaxy s2 @$438 average ($2800TT) to help pay for my Z10 the phone of my dreams. (May have to pay a difference still, doesn't matter though) Meeting Potential Buyer 2mrw Thursday or Friday. Woohoo I'm gonna get some Zzzz now so the 30th comes in the blink of a dream. Woo its like Christmas Eve all over @10yrs old hahah
    01-29-13 08:21 PM
    I actually asked a question at the beginning, so i will answer my 3 own questions. The colour I will choose is Black. I will NOT buy a case, I am a bare bones kinda guy(I do make something that I attach to my phone so it doesn't slip though, my secret). As an accessory, I will buy a big'ol class 10, micro sd <3
    01-29-13 08:22 PM
    Tried to sleep the next 13 hours until launch. Fell asleep for 20 minutes. Now sitting here wide-eyed staring at the clock. 12.5 hours to go folks!!
    01-29-13 08:24 PM
    I will admit. I switched to an iphone after being a blackberry user for a long time. I recently bought a PlayBook for both my wife and i after selling our ipad for them. I miss blackberry and can't wait to see what bb10 has to offer. Maybe I'll make a switch back!!
    Would you do a BlackBerry bikini photoshoot for some nice BB CB swag? ABSOLUTELY!!

Here is what may or may not be me in a green little number.
    Attached Thumbnails Official CrackBerry BlackBerry 10 Waiting Room Thread!-img-20130129-01850.jpg  
    crazeee4u and TomJasper like this.
    I can only like a your post once a day i think bizzy, but i hear ya!
    Any fans of the floral prints?
    Attached Thumbnails Official CrackBerry BlackBerry 10 Waiting Room Thread!-img-20130129-01853.jpg  
    TomJasper likes this.
    01-29-13 08:28 PM
    Full body protector if it exists! If not, hopefully a charging dock?
    Denenatse likes this.
    01-29-13 08:31 PM
3,512 ... 2526272829 ...