- 01-29-2013, 06:04 PM #576Stuff
- 01-29-2013, 06:06 PM #578
Pull, Push or Drag sale
I think that for every Blackerry that is traded in for a new Z10 or X10, the purchaser should receive a loyalty bonus on the trade in. Even a special case would be nice ... sort of a badge of honor.
- 01-29-2013, 06:09 PM #582
At this point I'm like an addict, *refresh * *refresh **refresh **refresh **refresh * and you all know how I feel. If the z10 is here tomorrow, it will be in my hand and I will be headed back to my college to show it off a little bit to the iOS and Android people without rubbing it in their faces. I. Cannot. Wait.
Posted Via BlackBerry PlayBookDevice(s):
Curve 9300> Bold 9700> Z10>Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Tablet: BlackBerry Playbook 32GB
- 01-29-2013, 06:13 PM #584Z30 (10.2.1.2141) | PlayBook 32GB (184.108.40.2063) | Lumia 1020 (GDR3, Lumia Black) | Nexus 4 (Android 4.4.2)
- 01-29-2013, 06:17 PM #587BB10 Powered by QNX RTOS.
- 01-29-2013, 06:28 PM #589
Official CrackBerry BlackBerry 10 Waiting Room Thread!
i hope to be out of my meeting to catch some of the launch. i just may have to strategically place my playbook with me to watch while in my meeting.
Otherwise I'm planning to take the day off upon device release. i hope i can sleep tonight!!
Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
- CrackBerry Abuser
01-29-2013, 06:33 PM #590
- 364 Posts
In the neighbourhood (heading over to our fave thrift shop) so dropped into the YYC FS sunridge location to chk out availability of PB .... signage still there but both security mounts were empty and no stock of RIM product. tsk tsk tsk !
Anyways while heading for the the exit, saw a person cleaning the shelves i presume to keep busy but in my mind prepping for the croooowds they expect for the BB10 grand rollout tomorrow I asked her (btw she looked sweeter than Deborah !) where the line-up would be for tomorrow's rollout ... anyways, I ended up asking her if they had training yet, she said just ... they did it in town just last night ... she was very impressed with unit and the OS ... she also shared she has been a longtime BB phone user (but 'fessed up she went to the 'darkside' purchasing a iphone tsk tsk) buuut had placed her pre-order for a BB10, she was so impressed with the new RIM product coming out tomorrow a.m. She also believes that retail staff have tah to be 'versed' in a product to be able to sell it . . . . and hopes to be that go-to person for that FS outlet !! In parting i said to her good luck with the rollout and the lineup ....we both chuckled at that (since the marketing is not as strong as that 'fruit' company), and I also said maybe see ya on the (local) news tomorrow
In conversation we both had the same thought, Good Luck with this RIM (Canadian) ya need this
vid' nite, hasta leugo
p.s. i asked her if she was aware of crackberry.com she is but I neglected to share with her my username ... my bad"G-Gauge may not RULE, But it GROWS on Ya !! " djc'99
- 01-29-2013, 06:36 PM #591~~ I am no longer active on this site ~~
- 01-29-2013, 06:40 PM #593~~ I am no longer active on this site ~~
- 01-29-2013, 06:50 PM #596
BlackBerry Battery Charger Bundle (ACC-50256-101) for Z10 | BlackBerry Batteries | CrackBerry Canada
BlackBerry Flip Shell Case for Z10 | BlackBerry Flip-Lid Cases | CrackBerry Canada
BlackBerry Transform Hard Shell for Z10 | BlackBerry Hard Cases | CrackBerry Canada
CB store now has the Z10 gear!!!!!~~ I am no longer active on this site ~~
- 01-29-2013, 06:59 PM #599Z30 (10.2.1.2141) | PlayBook 32GB (220.127.116.113) | Lumia 1020 (GDR3, Lumia Black) | Nexus 4 (Android 4.4.2)
- By amazinglygraceless in forum Rehab & Off-Topic LoungeReplies: 5Last Post: 05-09-2010, 11:03 PM
- By thinkamp in forum BlackBerry Storm2Replies: 14Last Post: 10-21-2009, 09:58 AM
- By Lakersfan2416 in forum Rehab & Off-Topic LoungeReplies: 1Last Post: 10-06-2009, 05:03 PM
- By cnorton in forum BlackBerry Curve 85xxReplies: 22Last Post: 05-08-2009, 04:08 PM
- By GKang in forum Rehab & Off-Topic LoungeReplies: 5Last Post: 02-14-2009, 10:30 PM