Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 16 of 141 FirstFirst ... 6131415161718192666116 ... LastLast
Like Tree2006Likes
    CrackBerry Newbie

I have already just sold my iphone 5 32gb for $525 and will be getting the BlackBerry Z10 ASAP!!! I have always used a BB but decided to give the iPhone 5 a try and have only had it for 2 months and could not be happier that tomorrow will be launch and I will have my dream phone soon!!
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    833 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by spiderpimp924 View Post
    I went on AT&T's online chat and asked 'Ana' if she knew when AT&T would have Blackberry 10 phones available. She said she didn't know, but said she'd be happy to help me find a different phone and wanted to know what features I was looking for. I said the feature I was looking for was a phone that was running Blackberry 10 OS.

Needless to say, she couldn't help me.
    I talked to my local ATT store yesterday. Said if it launches on Wednesday the should have information about stock on Friday.
    http://www.907outdoors.com

Current: AT&T Z10. Past: 9800, 9700, 8100, 7130
    CrackBerry User

Quote Originally Posted by eds817 View Post
    What is BB10?

How many of you never thought this day would come?

Be honest.

I for one never had a doubt!
    I knew it would come, but I remember the 60+ day countdown clock and thought it would feel like forever. That double zero is a beautiful sight.
    travaz and jakie55 like this.
    CrackBerry Newbie

I had no doubts this day would come. Further more only CANADIANS can pull this off.
    CrackBerry Genius

PIN
    K Floyd

Quote Originally Posted by QuIcKsIlV3r View Post
    actually it is 2hrs....
    Quote Originally Posted by The Me View Post
    Why do you think it'll be 1 hour?

I think it'll be more along 2 as they will be unveiling several products, showing new features, talking about apps that they now have, some speakers will come up...

That's about 2 hours if they don't push it for a 2.5 hour event.
    I could have sworn I read 1hr yesterday in the TD Waterhouse BB10 Launch email I received. I saw the launch itinerary somewhere (can't recall that location either) but I could be wrong. There is so much going on we can't remember every detail.
    I hope it's more than 1 hr.
    Z30
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    833 Global Posts

I just hope the Z10's processor board will fit in my 9800.

Yes, I want a BB10 slider that bad.
    http://www.907outdoors.com

Current: AT&T Z10. Past: 9800, 9700, 8100, 7130
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    273 Global Posts

Default Re: Official CrackBerry BlackBerry 10 Waiting Room Thread!

I requested the day off to be able to watch the live stream. I can't wait, and I know my wife can't wait for me to finally shut up about it. We both know that won't happen until I have a Z10 in my hands, though.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    Z30 / iPhone 6 / Q10 / Lumia 1020 / Nexus 5 / PlayBook / Nexus 7
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    986 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FSeverino View Post
    this is going to be more epic than the OS 2 waiting room!!!
    OS2 was one thing and this is just at a whole other level. Nothing compares to what this is in my books.

All new, updated EVERYTHING, TIME SAVING!

I'm freaking out here!
    Stuff
    CrackBerry Genius

PIN
    K Floyd

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus647 View Post
    I had no doubts this day would come. Further more only CANADIANS can pull this off.
    I'm Canadian and patriotic but have to say, didn't Apple pull something similar off a few years back? Just reiterating that it can be done.
    Z30
    ctuffy likes this.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    986 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pmccartney View Post
    I'm Canadian and patriotic but have to say, didn't Apple pull something similar off a few years back?
    Sheep freak out for different reasons.

We know what's going to happen and what's going to change.

They just follow.

Different stuff!
    Stuff
    CrackBerry Newbie

Hi, i'm from Portugal and a PlayBook User, i'm very exited for the launch of BB10 so i can rest my Nokia E71.
    Long Live BB
    CrackBerry User

Wow, its been quite the time since my BB10 counter last said 76 days. Within that span of time, I've managed to convince my girlfriend, mom, brother-in-law and all three of my sisters (all BlackBerry users) to wait for BB10 instead of jumping ship. To be honest it wasn't that hard, a few demo clips and doing a little damage control by sending my 9800 to my sister in Vancouver (to save her upgrade since she dropped her 9700 in water) is all it took. My counter now says 1, and I'm so excited I wish we could just "Timeshift" our way into tomorrow! Big thanks to CrackBerry for keeping us all addicted!
    ctuffy likes this.
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    68 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LazyEvul View Post
    I'm honestly just glad that BlackBerry 10 is going to "modernize" BlackBerry, so to speak. Yes, our devices have been the best at communication all this time, but there's no denying that the competition has a lot of bells and whistles that we didn't. Using my friend's Android phones or iPhones also tends to feel more fluid than my 9810. But BlackBerry 10 is going to give us bells and whistles of our own, not to mention it looks very fluid. Needless to say, I'm going to be buying a Z10 as soon as Telus gets them!
    I understand completely. I LOVE my 9930/PlayBook combination, but I am really looking forward to being able to do more with BlackBerry 10! My only question is can I wait until the end of the year for a newer BB10 phone or do I have to have one now! I am struggling!!
    CrackBerry Genius

Quote Originally Posted by pmccartney View Post
    I could have sworn I read 1hr yesterday in the TD Waterhouse BB10 Launch email I received. I saw the launch itinerary somewhere (can't recall that location either) but I could be wrong. There is so much going on we can't remember every detail.
    I hope it's more than 1 hr.
    Well maybe you have better info than I do... Last I heard, I honestly can't remember where I saw it, but I did read that the launch would be about a 2hr presser. But I can't remember at all. I have it on my Outlook calendar as 2hrs and my phone for 2hrs lol. Either way... It will be awesome
    Living the world of Blackberry and a fan of the comeback!
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    1,952 Global Posts

Arghh, as the time draws nearer i just can't help feel a little disappointed that my carrier won't be getting BB10 that soon. Initially it was rumoured to be early feb, I just found out a few days ago from a source that it was pushed back to March. WHY!!!!!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    155 Global Posts

I am so excited that I keep dreaming about the BB10Z for a few nights now. In my dreams I hold it in my hand and play with all the features on this beauty. Then when I wake up I am so pissed off that it was only a dream. I just can’t take it anymore.
    CrackBerry Addict

PIN
    PMMe

Quote Originally Posted by Alex_Hong View Post
    Arghh, as the time draws nearer i just can't help feel a little disappointed that my carrier won't be getting BB10 that soon. Initially it was rumoured to be early feb, I just found out a few days ago from a source that it was pushed back to March. WHY!!!!!
    Which carrier? And how reliable the source?
    Try BBSSH, an open source SSH and Telnet client for Blackberry devices.
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    68 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by r0v3rT3N View Post
    That picture kind of creeps me out.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Oh Goodness the waiting is almost over! I want WHITE one!
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    1,063 Global Posts

I hope they announce a new tablet as well as the phones. It's been 45 months since the PlayBook launched and I'm excited to see if there is a new design. I want a new combination. New phone, new tablet, new cases, new keyboard, new headphones.
    BB10 Powered by QNX RTOS.
    CrackBerry Genius

OMG I have been on the phone with one of my customers, and he was saying he is actually a huge blackberry fan and is going to be locked in his office tomorrow watching the launch. We just had a 20min convo about BB... and considering I sell computers, it was kinda like talking about computers lol
    Living the world of Blackberry and a fan of the comeback!
    CrackBerry Abuser

I'm still anxious to find out when Telus will start selling them. And I hope they have the white version right away.
    CrackBerry Abuser

I love my 9900'but I'm after the bb10. I have had a touchscreen before. I think I can adapt. If not I will get the next one with the keyboard. I just hope Rogers has them next week. I can't wait any longer If my wife likes it I will also upgrade her 9900 also
    CrackBerry Abuser

Quote Originally Posted by playbook fun View Post
    It is going to be nearly midnight in dubai when the launch happens... Wayyyy past my bed time. The excitement will keep me awake... Who cares if i am sleepy at work. Mmmm... I can smell it. First time i have excited about technology. I can taste it. Got goose bumps. Giddy. Can you feel it too.

Proud owner of playbook, torch... Soon Z10
    Actually the launch is going to be at 7pm Dubai time (10am ET).... That's also when the launch event is taking place in Dubai
    CrackBerry Abuser

Just put my iPhone 4S on Kijiji.
    From the ad:

"Tomorrow is the launch of BlackBerry 10 and I am very happy to say I will be selling my iPhone 4S to get it.

What you get:
    Box,Case
    $50 case (Belkin with clear back)
    Screen protector (always been on)

The phone is less than 5 months old and is literally in mint condition.

If you happen to get a BB10 somehow, I'll trade straight up for that as well.

Meet in downtown Toronto only"