bikini girl exposed with one last blow!!!!

view bottom comment!!

http://forums.crackberry.com/crackbe...9/#post7899487
    01-31-13 01:41 AM
    Ah Well, back to reality for us Playbook users...

Well, the BB10 Hype came and went. I have to say that overall, I was quite impressed, and I hope that it is the beginning of great new things for Blackberry!
    It did however make me realise that the Playbook is quite obviously a fair way down their priority list, and reading some of the reviews of BB10, I am also starting to see that quite a few (mostly UI) changes are necessary to make it work well on the Playbook as it is used in quite a different way to a phone (not least mainly landscape rather than portrait mode). As far as the upgrade goes, they have re-assured us that it will happen, and I have no reason to doubt that, but I'm going to calm down, and forget about it for now, then it will be a nice suprise when it (finally?) gets announced...
    01-31-13 04:14 AM
    I got a phone call and am getting my Z10 tomorrow! Still hyped and you know what. What a fecking good phone this is! Bought, bought, bought!
    01-31-13 05:09 AM
    When they said this was a Waiting Room they didn't mention the wait would be for nearly 2 more months!
    01-31-13 05:11 AM
    bikini girl exposed with one last blow!!!!

view bottom comment!!

http://forums.crackberry.com/crackbe...9/#post7899487
    So what did you win?
    Mel25 likes this.
    01-31-13 05:34 AM
    I was waiting this day for a sooooo long time, like a kid wait for Christmas.
    Result? No information about the Q10, nothing about price and date for France and nothing for the playbook. I just feel like I was waiting for nothing ans, for me, the real launch didn't happen

Secondly, I'm really thinking about different things. Did thorstein heins said something about app compatibility between z10 and q10? and playbook?
    01-31-13 05:48 AM
    I was waiting this day for a sooooo long time, like a kid wait for Christmas.
    Result? No information about the Q10, nothing about price and date for France and nothing for the playbook. I just feel like I was waiting for nothing ans, for me, the real launch didn't happen

Secondly, I'm really thinking about different things. Did thorstein heins said something about app compatibility between z10 and q10? and playbook?
    I don't think the Q10 was focused on because it is the same as the Z10 but just with a physical keyboard. I didn't pick up anything regarding apps being different for the Q10/Z10 or Playbook. BB10 is the OS on both phones and soon to be on playbook. I did pick up on his comment about the phones interfacing to the world - cars, home, etc. I am really interested in seeing that. I bet the launch in Paris gave more information on the dates and prices for France.
    01-31-13 06:48 AM
    We'll be watching this thread and picking some random winners to reward with some nice BlackBerry and CrackBerry gifts!
    Well, I must have made AT LEAST 2 comments in this thread (3 now in fact) so where is my Z10??!!

EDIT: Or I will settle for a Playbook 2.0 running BB10...

Chris.
    01-31-13 12:05 PM
    Well, I must have made AT LEAST 2 comments in this thread (3 now in fact) so where is my Z10??!!

EDIT: Or I will settle for a Playbook 2.0 running BB10...

Chris.
    They gave away some prizes already via pm, but i don't know what or to who
    01-31-13 12:29 PM
    Well, here comes the so-called "BB Fans"......you know, maybe WE are BB's demise....I mean WE of all people should be more sympathetic to this process. I mean, we been through the exodus once android came out, iphone was never a real threat to BB IMHO. So, knowing that android only became popular because the os was free so it was fair game for hardware developers...how could android NOT become a threat when over 125 companies are making devices for this one os? Well my fellow Berrians, we don't have 125 different hardware companies making devices for BB10....we have just 1. And on top of that, it's the same company that makes the os!!!! So people please, I myself am impatient as well, but how about us just revelling in the fact that WE, once again, are on the side of a game changer. That whenever the actual date we can go into a major US carrier and buy one, we will EXPECT for someone to ask us, "Wow, I've been watching you on your phone, you're doing everything I do on my crappy DROID but in half the time.....what kinda phone is that?". And with that question we can fix upon our faces the widest smile we've ever smiled, turn to them and say, "It's the same kind of phone I've used for 4+ years..........BlackBerry!!!!!". Let's stop the moaning and complaining, we've got a game changer on its way to our hands. Goodnight Berrians.
    bungaboy likes this.
    01-31-13 10:09 PM
    Well, here in America it appears that I will be in this "waiting " room for another 2 months Green with envy .
    01-31-13 10:59 PM
    Well, here in America it appears that I will be in this "waiting " room for another 2 months Green with envy .
    *pats on head* just be happy, i have to wait 2 years for my contract to be up
    01-31-13 11:06 PM
    do you want us to keep posting in here to keep you company?
    Denenatse likes this.
    01-31-13 11:35 PM
    If everything is up from here why does it feel so high?
    Denenatse likes this.
    01-31-13 11:50 PM
    I'm not sure how you get 2 months. Feb is 28 days long, so 29 days from now is March. That's 1 month away not 2. Damn Americans always being so overly dramatic and me me me. Frustrating.
    02-01-13 03:09 AM
    I'm not sure how you get 2 months. Feb is 28 days long, so 29 days from now is March. That's 1 month away not 2. Damn Americans always being so overly dramatic and me me me. Frustrating.
    You can't be a Canuck. Real Canucks don't dump on their neighbours when they are in the dumps, do they?

It's like me saying all nothern Albertans are hosers. LoL

This is a waiting room . . . . not the baiting room. The baiting room is out there.
    Denenatse likes this.
    02-01-13 08:22 AM
    You can't be a Canuck. Real Canucks don't dump on their neighbours when they are in the dumps, do they?

It's like me saying all nothern Albertans are hosers. LoL

This is a waiting room . . . . not the baiting room. The baiting room is out there.
    But aren't all Northern Albertians hosers? hahahah this is coming from a Newf. Bob and Doug McKenzie would agree, Koo luk luk luk koo luk luk kooo
    Denenatse and CDM76 like this.
    02-01-13 09:59 AM
    But aren't all Northern Albertians hosers? hahahah this is coming from a Newf. Bob and Doug McKenzie would agree, Koo luk luk luk koo luk luk kooo
    But my good neighbour . . . . I am a Caper. LoL. Take off, eh.
    thatplaybookguy likes this.
    02-01-13 11:38 AM
    How was the UK rollout ?

Still waiting for the upcoming Canadian rollout how about another review;
    BlackBerry review: The good and bad of the new Z10 - Technology & Science - CBC News

the day prev. to launch, amanda lang interview TH (he was definitely more 'animated' vs the actual stressful event the following day ) ;
    BlackBerry CEO on BB10 launch - Business - CBC Player

app dev co. thoughts;
    New Blackberry 10 impresses Hamilton app developers - Hamilton
    New BlackBerry to boost Windsor app business - Windsor - CBC News

another comparison source (?) ;
    CBC News - Interactive: Smartphones Comparison
    02-01-13 02:27 PM
    I'm waiting here until the Q10 hits windmobile and others in march/april. That is the blackberry I will be getting on that day. It's just so damn hard to wait!!!
    CDM76 and thatplaybookguy like this.
    02-01-13 02:43 PM
    Sad or is that pitiful, how people (street ) crap on things even though they have never seen or experienced previous to their statement;

A fighting chance for BlackBerry? - The National - CBC Player
    CDM76 likes this.
    02-01-13 02:44 PM
    People shouldn't worry about the stocks going down, it was expected, or at least anyone that know much about stocks. The idea is, when BB announced the BB10, it's stocks were around the lowest. A lot of investors decided to buy up all the stocks, then just before or on the day, they would make some quick cash and sell because it was a guarantee that the stock would go up for the launch. The smart people will have bought right now while the final low spike, and then gauge for the stock to be the highest in years to come, then sell there.
    CDM76 likes this.
    02-01-13 03:02 PM
    Hey while hanging out here's an article from Mashable about the designer of the Z10 & Q10:

http://mashable.com/2013/02/02/blackberry-z10-design/
    CDM76 likes this.
    02-02-13 01:37 PM
    Trying to information about the release date from AT&T is like pulling teeth.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
    02-02-13 06:51 PM
    Just went into FutureShop tonight to try one out. My brother on the east coast was able to play around with a store demo today. I was told, nope not until the 5th. Apparently the employee could get canned for showing it off early ?!?!? I noticed she had an iPhone so asked how she liked the Z10. She immed smiled and said "Its amazing." Thats a good sign I think. Unfortunately, when I decided to pre-order one she had no clue how to pre-order the phone. This was thankfully resolved by her manager who stated she had been on vacation for a week and hasn't pre-ordered any yet.

I have feeling there is a lot of interest out there, but with BB past reputation many people are taking a wait and see approach which could ultimately cause troubles for BB.
    thatplaybookguy likes this.
    02-03-13 12:50 AM
3,512 ... 137138139140141