am i the only one keep on refreshing crackberry.com every 10-15 minutes ? damn ! all i want is the latest news of BB10 , can't wait for it !! <3 8 hours to go
    Haha !!! Doing same
    ShortStuff likes this.
    01-30-13 02:00 AM
    Sounds like you could use a BlackBerry...or any smartphone for that matter
    I'm supposed to go wash my laundry in a bit, which should take up to 2 hours. I don't want to leave this thread!

Sent from my BlackBerry by Choice using Tapatalk
    01-30-13 02:00 AM
    Haha !!! Doing same
    It's not going to change tonight. It's better for everyone if the rest is saved for 10am tomorrow.
    01-30-13 02:01 AM
    SING IT WITH ME CRACKBERRY!!!!

My BB brings all the boys to the yard!
    and they're like, it's better than yours!
    Damn right it's better than yours!
    I can teach you, but I have to charge!!

I know you want it!!
    The thing that makes me!!
    What you guys go crazy for!
    They lose their minds, the way I wind!
    I think it's time!!

LET'S LAUNCH THIS CHIAT!!!
    01-30-13 02:02 AM
    No access to Crackberry or streaming at work, but I'll have my Playbook running off my phones wifi to watch all the fun, then the waiting really begins for me, no upgrade till June Arrggghhhh

Gordon
    down here in Nigeria I've been drooling since the day I heard that a bb10 was on it's way to the shelves so i'm so excited that the launch date is finally here n I just cant wait to see it in shelves of approved stores down here In Nigeria.
    Sounds like you could use a BlackBerry...or any smartphone for that matter http://forums.crackberry.com/mobiquo/emoji/E40D.png

Sent from my BlackBerry by Choice using Tapatalk
    what do you think about the newest ray lewis contraversy???
    I just wanted to stop by in these forums and wish bb10 luck I'm a big Windows Phone but i've been paying close attention to bb10. If later in the future windows phone ends up failing bb10 is definetly what i'm gonna end up getting. In fact if i can save up enough money i might try get my self a z10 and just switch back and forward between the two OS's. It's truely gonna be an epic day guys! I'm for sure gonna tune in for the launch event ^_^
    A hand for ShortStuff people come on!
    Ya'll are crazy. I went off to sort some prizes and come back to almost 100 more posts! Lmao, gotta love the enthusiasm here!

Congrats to the following 10 people, who have won themselves a $25 to the CrackBerry store!!
    BriniaSona
    1delmar
    naila_nc
    NdBlu14
    QuIcKsIlV3r
    Kingkracker
    Bold_until_Hybrid_Comes
    FSeverino
    bizzyqu
    TeaBoy

(Winners were chosen by Random.org.)

Keep chatting folks, I'll probably do another round after the next 1000 posts, assuming it carries on that long.
    Winners, I'll be in touch via PM.
    Please note, if you post only because you want prizes and not to add to the conversation, you probably won't win.
    Ya'll are crazy. I went off to sort some prizes and come back to almost 100 more posts! Lmao, gotta love the enthusiasm here!

Congrats to the following 10 people, who have won themselves a $25 to the CrackBerry store!!
    BriniaSona
    1delmar
    naila_nc
    NdBlu14
    QuIcKsIlV3r
    Kingkracker
    Bold_until_Hybrid_Comes
    FSeverino
    bizzyqu
    TeaBoy

(Winners were chosen by Random.org.)

Keep chatting folks, I'll probably do another round after the next 1000 posts, assuming it carries on that long.
    Winners, I'll be in touch via PM.
    Please note, if you post only because you want prizes and not to add to the conversation, you probably won't win.
    This is awesome!!!! Will be buying bb10 accessories and/or that music gateway.
    01-30-13 02:03 AM
    Wait what ?! there are prizes ?!?!?!
    01-30-13 02:04 AM
    Yay for the winners. I'm STILL AWAKE. ME, Adam and Bla1ze still up in the hotel room working on stuff getting ready for tomorrow. Hopefully we'll go to bed in the next hours for two hours. Have to be up at shuttling over to the NYC launch event for 8am.
    01-30-13 02:05 AM
    Wait what ?! there are prizes ?!?!?!
    It's CRACKBERRY, of course there are prizes!!
    01-30-13 02:05 AM
    <3 Crackberry
    Michelle Haag likes this.
    01-30-13 02:06 AM
    Yay for the winners. I'm STILL AWAKE. ME, Adam and Bla1ze still up in the hotel room working on stuff getting ready for tomorrow. Hopefully we'll go to bed in the next hours for two hours. Have to be up at shuttling over to the NYC launch event for 8am.
    Thank you for the hard work.
    carlyincanada likes this.
    Working from home today. I need a place to myself to crank up the launch event and keep my browser tuned to crackberry.com :-) plus easy access to a Vodafone store if the leaked memos are true
    if not an omen atleast its an excuse to give the wife about getting a new phone
    Yeah, luckily she already agreed that I can buy a new BB
    01-30-13 02:08 AM
    Storm your up!!!

hows it goin my man
    The longest night EVER!
    My wife wants to replace her iPhone with a Z10 ASAP, but she doesn't really get too excited about tech.
    My daughter is certain the world is going to end if she doesn't get a Z10 in her hands tomorrow!
    Me... I'm just dying from the wait. I'll probably play with my wife and daughter's phones until the X10 comes out, then decide between the two.
    But who knows. If the Z10 blows us away tomorrow like I'm expecting, I probably won't be able to wait.
    Another 7 hours to go and I can barely wait for the webcast.
    Was so excited with the BB10 thing and so wanted to make a purchase today that I ended up buying a 64GB Playbook
    Am hoping they release it here in India in the next few days....
    The release wait has already taken it toll on my 3yr old 8900... Don't think It'll survive if the launch doesn't happen soon enough.
    Am buying the Z10 the minute it hits the stores....
    Gonna rock this bad boy in honor of BB10.
    That early BlackBerry still looks good. Was it touch-screen? The form-factor is both cute and rugged.
    Man, I've been trying to keep up with all the posts. When I first saw this place it had 6 pages. Then before I left to work, it had 13. Now there's 45 pages. I will say this though... BB10 HERE I COME!! My torch has seen better days. The keyboard is missing a couple of letters, the slider makes the screen all weird. There's dents and scratches everywhere... for something that I've had since release day.. man its crazy how much its been through. It will be retired with honor. And a place on my desk. Next to my 8100, and 8520.

-Ck Goggles
    01-30-13 02:09 AM
    A hand for Michelle and Crackberry people!! A hand for the winners! (I'm on my appreciation posts)
    01-30-13 02:09 AM
    What about cookies? Do you have any cookies?
    I need cookies if I'm going to stay up.
    01-30-13 02:10 AM
    What about cookies? Do you have any cookies?
    I need cookies if I'm going to stay up.
    Plus a glass of milk I want some too!
    01-30-13 02:13 AM
    Heres how Im staying up. Tassimo brewer been going HARD all night so far.

****ABOUT TO GET MY HARIO COFFEE SYPHON GOING WITH KOPI LUWAK **** - I think kevin can appreciate this he likes the finer things in life too!!!

Official CrackBerry BlackBerry 10 Waiting Room Thread!-p1040616.jpg
    01-30-13 02:13 AM
3,512 ... 4344454647 ...