It's just me in class replying to the thread. Just a thing I wanted to share with CBnation.
    01-29-13 05:08 PM
    Getting ROCK HARD for BB10!
    01-29-13 05:09 PM
    I'm also in class and can't pay attention because I keep refreshing twitter and catching up on this thread. Still super stoked. Thankfully I don't have class until later in the day tomorrow. So so so excited!!!!!!
    JAGWIRE likes this.
    01-29-13 05:10 PM
    Not to be overly pedantic (in my defence, you started it ) but actually it should be "very" different.
    Let the battle of the corrections begin! I'm giving away a Z10 to the winner...well not an actual one but I will email you a picture of one from a Crackberry article.
    JAGWIRE and gtpointer like this.
    I feel ya... I guess this means I really want one!
    isnt that the dev device in your pic? thats why i hate you (because you have the dev device)... if you dont have it then we are cool lol.
    (and it isnt really hate, just jealousy)
    What's the point of my comments make you hate me though? I was just posting because Kevin Michaluk said to! haha!

Also, it's not a dev alpha. It's a Zune HD.

I'd be jealous of anyone with a BB10 right now!
    01-29-13 05:12 PM
    Im sorry, but Im confused with Blackberry 10. I have both a Blackberry and a Playbook. Is Blackbery 10 a software upgrade/download? Or do you need to buy a new device with Blackberry 10 already on it?
    BB10 is a platform. The associated OS QNX version 10 is the latest iteration that will be used on the new phones. The PlayBook will also be upgraded to this version. BB10 is more than just the OS.
    01-29-13 05:14 PM
    im confused, is blackberry 10 a download/software update for older blackberry devices, as well as new ones, or do you need to buy a new phone? i have a bb and a playbook. is it an update for them or is it a whole new product?
    01-29-13 05:15 PM
    Is it possible to be Overly excited about BB10? Naaaaa!!!!

I can't wait for the rest of the smartphone world with their pathetic iPhones, to shut their faces once they see the absolute AWESOMENESS of

B L A C K B E R R Y 1 0

Wait wuuut?? There's a competition happening in this forum? X'D pick meeee!!! You couldn't give away a Z10 to a much more appreciative person!! The list goes on of what i'd do to show the world, if i had a Z10, that this is the future of BlackBerry!!

Well done RIM!!

P.S. I am definitely Updating to PB BB10
    addyetude likes this.
    01-29-13 05:17 PM
    Do you guys want to know what I'm excited about? Yes, a shiny new awesome BlackBerry... but beyond that?

I'm excited that we'll no longer be black sheep. I'm excited that we might see fewer "Oh, BlackBerry is still around?" comments. I'm excited that all of those bloggers that previously wrote sensational "RIM IS DEAD" headlines will have to eat those words. I'm excited for the teams at RIM that never gave up, that worked long hours often times traveling far away from their homes and families to spread the word about what was coming, will finally see all of their hard work come to fruition.

I'm happy, I'm excited (did I mention that?), and I have to admit, I'm a little bit nervous. I hope tomorrow is everything it needs to be.

RIM is dead, long live RIM!
    So true!

RIM employees worked overtime and let their vacations slide so they could bring us an amazing OS. I know it'll be stunning and that it'll be a success!

THE RIMPIRE STRIKES BACK!
    01-29-13 05:21 PM
    im confused, is blackberry 10 a download/software update for older blackberry devices, as well as new ones, or do you need to buy a new phone? i have a bb and a playbook. is it an update for them or is it a whole new product?
    No current BB phones will be getting the BB10 OS upgrade. The PlayBook will be getting the update at some time. Hopefully we will find out tomorrow.
    We allowed to smoke in here? Got a box of cigars lined up to pass around.
    Think it'll be a boy or a girl?
    bizzyqu likes this.
    BB10 is a brand new operating system in which you'll have to purchase the new phone which is released tomorrow.
    01-29-13 05:24 PM
    We allowed to smoke in here? Got a box of cigars lined up to pass around.
    Think it'll be a boy or a girl?
    i believe the law in Canada is that there is no smoking in public places so youll have to take thoes outside in the cold LOL
    LazyEvul likes this.
    01-29-13 05:24 PM
    What's the point of my comments make you hate me though? I was just posting because Kevin Michaluk said to! haha!

Also, it's not a dev alpha. It's a Zune HD.

http://tctechcrunch2011.files.wordpr...une-hd-009.jpg

I'd be jealous of anyone with a BB10 right now!
    speaking of which zune HD was a great device
    01-29-13 05:25 PM
    Tomorrow is going to be an amazing day. I've booked the entire day off work and am ready to go. PlayBook, complete with audio gateway and HDMI out, is all hooked up... In the event that the devices are available in store "RIGHT NOW", WiFi hotspot/Bluetooth bridge is ready to keep the live stream going as I drive to the nearest store!

Official CrackBerry BlackBerry 10 Waiting Room Thread!-lets-do-.jpg
    ddlax22, JAGWIRE, gokulesh and 6 others like this.
    01-29-13 05:26 PM
    so anyone else not sleeping tonight?
    wxmancanada likes this.
    01-29-13 05:26 PM
    Tomorrow is going to be an amazing day. I've booked the entire day off work and am ready to go. PlayBook, complete with audio gateway and HDMI out, is all hooked up... In the event that the devices are available in store "RIGHT NOW", WiFi hotspot/Bluetooth bridge is ready to keep the live stream going as I drive to the nearest store!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lets-do-this.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	73.9 KB 
ID:	132994
    you sir, are the man
    wxmancanada and gokulesh like this.
    01-29-13 05:27 PM
    Ah so tomorrow is the unveiling of what you get when RIM meets Innovation...PURE AWESOMNESS. Its Phone Wars 10 aka The RIMPIRE strikes back...and Wins!!
    01-29-13 05:28 PM
    There is no way im going to be able to
    ddlax22 likes this.
    01-29-13 05:29 PM
    I'm so excited and I don't even think I'm due for an upgrade until end of March. I think my poor little curve knows something is up though. It has been faithfully working for me for almost 3 years but I've started to notice the need for more battery pulls.

Of course that may be psychosomatic cause I want an excuse to get a Z10 ASAP!
    ME !!!
    ddlax22 likes this.
    Tomorrow is huge for the Men and Women of RIM.

Having worked long hours with many sacrifices while the world mocked and ridiculed you, tomorrow is YOUR day when the world sees the fruit of that labour! When I think about it, this must be a nervous night for you, wondering how the world will receive BB10.

While nothing I or others say will make the nervousness go away, FWIW BB10 is going to rock and I sincerely thank you for your efforts.

#BB10Believe.

G
    JAGWIRE likes this.
    01-29-13 05:30 PM
    ill see you all in here tonight then!!!!
    JAGWIRE likes this.
    01-29-13 05:31 PM
    I'm so excited and I don't even think I'm due for an upgrade until end of March. I think my poor little curve knows something is up though. It has been faithfully working for me for almost 3 years but I've started to notice the need for more battery pulls.

Of course that may be psychosomatic cause I want an excuse to get a Z10 ASAP!
    i think a little of both LOL. My upgrade wasnt up till MArch too but then it changed to May but as of two dasy ago its up now!! im taking it as a sign to getthe Z10 at launch LOL
    Vorkosigan likes this.
    01-29-13 05:31 PM
3,512 ... 2021222324 ...