Boy Dbag Geller will be there unfortunately.... I hope Kevin knocks him out...
    I'm certain he'll be there, live blogging (crying) on his new 128GB iPad. I hope someone there asks him why he's attending an event hosted by a company he considered to be "dead."
    01-29-13 04:09 PM
    I literally could not focus in class today, too much riding on this event. It's make it or break it RIM, so go out there and break a leg!
    01-29-13 04:10 PM
    Do you guys want to know what I'm excited about? Yes, a shiny new awesome BlackBerry... but beyond that?

I'm excited that we'll no longer be black sheep. I'm excited that we might see fewer "Oh, BlackBerry is still around?" comments. I'm excited that all of those bloggers that previously wrote sensational "RIM IS DEAD" headlines will have to eat those words. I'm excited for the teams at RIM that never gave up, that worked long hours often times traveling far away from their homes and families to spread the word about what was coming, will finally see all of their hard work come to fruition.

I'm happy, I'm excited (did I mention that?), and I have to admit, I'm a little bit nervous. I hope tomorrow is everything it needs to be.

RIM is dead, long live RIM!
    I admit that it will be very interesting to see people's reactions to this new BB experience. Seeing how some reaction the mere mention of BB upsets me cause they usually have never used the product and are going off public perception. I've had people tell me I'm brainwashed cause I still use a BB. I'd love to talk with these kind of people after BB10 is released...
    01-29-13 04:11 PM
    I'm certain he'll be there, live blogging (crying) on his new 128GB iPad. I hope someone there asks him why he's attending an event hosted by a company he considered to be "dead."
    That article he posted today on the 128GB iPad was him being a pure fanboi lol. I would love to hear him retract his statements that RIM would be dead as well
    01-29-13 04:15 PM
    Yeah know what you mean. I somehow converted my pal fromusing a BB to get an iphone. So he claims that a BB is boring. After Bb10 it should be a bit different
    01-29-13 04:16 PM
    Seriously, I'm so excited I scheduled a day off to verify availability. I was turned on to BB 7yrs ago and never been turned off. 7yrs and 3 cell phone companies later. I'm a Bold "B****" Baby! The only hard decision is which phone to choose. The color is evident. All my bills are paid, tax season is here. Hey, the best of both worlds doesn't sound too bad. Coordinate!!!!
    anon(4018671), jertell and ctuffy like this.
    01-29-13 04:17 PM
    I CAN'T WAIT!!!! I have been patiently waiting...er, not so patient all the time, but nevertheless CRACKBERRY NATION WE MADE IT!!!!! I'm surprised that I haven't seen any BBM groups on the subject so I started one its called. "BB10 Enthusiaddicts" Come join us, and tell all those that jump back on the wagon we have room for them too!!! PM me for the invite!!! Whoooooo Hoooooo!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Official CrackBerry BlackBerry 10 Waiting Room Thread!-bb10-enthusiaddicts_barcode.png  
    01-29-13 04:21 PM
    When my love for BB started, my love for Crackberry started as well. I remember that I used to check Crackberry almost every hour of my day. Then life got busy and I hardly had enough time to read news and updates about BB10 and it kept me in touch with Crackberry. Like all of you here, I waited like mad for BB10 because I saw people around me, in my family and friends, buying Samsung and iphone, telling me about how cool their handsets were and insisted me to leave BB but my believe and faith in BB always kept me away from even thinking to try any other handset. I told everyone that 'New BB' will be the next best thing even before I did not knew any details or whatsoever about BB10. Time proved me right and today I can proudly say that I already prepared 3 iphone users and 1 samsung lover to ditch their handsets tomorrow if BB10 will go on sale tomorrow. I wish there was a BB store like Apple store and I would love to go there and stay there overnight in queue to show world how much I love BB10 Anyway, the only reason to share this boring story of mine was to kill my time while I eagerly wait for tomorrow launch event I wont sleep until I will watch every second of launch event and hear every word of it ^_^
    01-29-13 04:21 PM
    Patiently awaiting for it to hit T-Mo stores...Its all about the Z10!!
    Bobert_123 and nquyen like this.
    01-29-13 04:23 PM
    Patiently awaiting for it to hit T-Mo stores...Its all about the Z10!!
    Same here!!!
    nquyen likes this.
    01-29-13 04:25 PM
    After the launch event we are going to need a thread just for z10 unboxing videos.
    JAGWIRE likes this.
    01-29-13 04:26 PM
    So what happened to these random winners that CBK said when he opened this thread?? id love to be a random winner of the Z10 it would make my life!!!
    01-29-13 04:29 PM
    In anticipation of BB10 I have been practicing typing on a touchscreen on my Torch. It has not been an easy task and it can be fairly frusterating but I know that if I can master the Torch my first BB10 device will be like a dream. Unfortunately my contract isn't up for another 2 years but hey I'll enjoy a couple years of watching the progress of BB10 on my trusty old 9810
    JAGWIRE likes this.
    01-29-13 04:30 PM
    I don't know if I can put into words how excited I am for this.

From the first time I laid hands on a 7250, it was 'Berry love at first type. Unfortunately back then, I couldn't justify the extra $ on a data plan, so it had to go. Later, the Curve 8330m pulled me back in. You veterans know what I"m talkin' about. Then it was on to the Bold 9000, and I remember thinking to myself, boy, if only this thing had a touchscreen and a trackpad (the 9700 had just come out). Funny how that worked out!
    After the 9000, it was the 9800...then the 9650 due to carrier change, then the 9850, and finally, a dream come true, a 9900.

Tomorrow, that all becomes a foundation that BlackBerry 10 builds on for hopefully many many more years.

Edit to add: Not a bad post for my 700th CrackBerry post!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ctuffy likes this.
    01-29-13 04:30 PM
    In anticipation of BB10 I have been practicing typing on a touchscreen on my Torch. It has not been an easy task and it can be fairly frusterating but I know that if I can master the Torch my first BB10 device will be like a dream. Unfortunately my contract isn't up for another 2 years but hey I'll enjoy a couple years of watching the progress of BB10 on my trusty old 9810
    Ive been doing the same thing on mine!!!
    01-29-13 04:32 PM
    I'm seriously sad. We all use BB's at work and I was so hoping our boyz in the IT department were going to roll out all new BB10 phones. NO SUCH LUCK! Wish they would have told us this sooner as the notice only came out today (They baited us and said there is a possibility). We are sticking with BB but we won't be getting 10's until our renewal notices come up by user. I so should have gotten BB10 Tattoo'd on me for a freebie. Oh well. On the plus side we finally get to see Kevin get a haircut and I can hardly wait to see what they are going to do around here for updates!
    01-29-13 04:35 PM
    The experience on the torch won't be anything like bb10 because it doesn't learn your hotspots which greatly increases accuracy. Plus you'll be typing full words rarely due to the flick feature.
    JAGWIRE likes this.
    01-29-13 04:38 PM
    I'm seriously sad. We all use BB's at work and I was so hoping our boyz in the IT department were going to roll out all new BB10 phones. NO SUCH LUCK! Wish they would have told us this sooner as the notice only came out today (They baited us and said there is a possibility). We are sticking with BB but we won't be getting 10's until our renewal notices come up by user. I so should have gotten BB10 Tattoo'd on me for a freebie. Oh well. On the plus side we finally get to see Kevin get a haircut and I can hardly wait to see what they are going to do around here for updates!
    What the heck is up with your IT people, so not cool. CBK doesnt know if he is going to cut his hair or not tomorrow. the updates im sure are going to rock
    01-29-13 04:38 PM
    I am just wondering what Thorsten is doing tonight. Nice meal, maybe take in a play, hockey game or basketball game to take his mind off work (putting his phone on vibrate).
    Get a good night's sleep and get up early. Big day tomorrow.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    01-29-13 04:39 PM
    Will we get phones on 31st, hope so rather than having to wait another few days.... Bridge update today according to rory, will we get a nice playbook surprise tomorrow morning.
    01-29-13 04:40 PM
    Lets go BB10! Lets Go! Cant wait. I remember when i first downloaded my countdown on my 9900 and it was at 84 days. Now only 17 hours!!!! BOOYA!
    01-29-13 04:41 PM
    I am just wondering what Thorsten is doing tonight. Nice meal, maybe take in a play, hockey game or basketball game to take his mind off work (putting his phone on vibrate).
    Get a good night's sleep and get up early. Big day tomorrow.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    he is defintly relaxing at home. Maybe spending some time with his kids becasue we all know how busy he is going to be for the next at least month.
    01-29-13 04:42 PM
    Will we get phones on 31st, hope so rather than having to wait another few days.... Bridge update today according to rory, will we get a nice playbook surprise tomorrow morning.
    I hope we will. when i did my preorder at Future Shop it said on the screen "Street Date Jan 31st"
    01-29-13 04:43 PM
    he is defintly relaxing at home. Maybe spending some time with his kids becasue we all know how busy he is going to be for the next at least month.
    Definitely NOT!! He is in New York for the launch, is he not?
    01-29-13 04:45 PM
    Definitely NOT!! He is in New York for the launch, is he not?
    why would he be in NYC? why not ON at RIM HQ?
    01-29-13 04:47 PM
3,512 ... 1819202122 ...