I keep listening to Tom Petty's "the Waiting is the hardest part" but it is still not making the day go by faster.
    nquyen likes this.
    01-29-13 03:22 PM
    time can't go by any slower... want the sweet stuff now... BLACKBERRY
    01-29-13 03:23 PM
    WHAT!!!! lol
    What what??!!
    I don't get the pic, either.
    I'll be glad to have the phone and stop having to wonder about it. I'm sure my productivity will rise now that I won't keep looking for leaks.

I just hope I can still choose to delete email from server or from device.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    This it folks. We are now just 24 Hours away from the official kick off of the BlackBerry 10 Launch Event!!!!

We've been waiting and waiting and waiting. And the time is ALMOST here.

Talk amongst yourselves on this thread... post lots. What are you most looking forward to in BlackBerry? Which BlackBerry 10 phone are you going to buy? Talk about everything BlackBerry 10.

We'll be watching this thread and picking some random winners to reward with some nice BlackBerry and CrackBerry gifts!

The waiting is the hardest part... but we're almost done waiting!
    I think most of us have just been waiting for a new blackberry that can really ahndle everything we want to do without the thing breaking down on us. Z10 is a easy choice for me coming from S1, S2, and now 9850. This thing is going to be amazing . It will defintely be able to keep up with the other phones on the market right now. All I really want is the hour glass to disappear and not having to do a battery pull.

We have finally made it everyone.
    01-29-13 03:27 PM
    Cafe Del Mar Vol 9 has been my calming afternoon music as this day has seemed to go very slow....
    wxmancanada likes this.
    01-29-13 03:31 PM
    It's exciting (and jealous making) to see all the CrackBerry and other bloggers as well as RIM employees travelling to their respective launch events.

Is it REALLY happening?

01-29-13 03:33 PM
    I am going to DIE!! You see, sometime ago I had promised the wife that I would support her trying to quit smoking, by stopping myself as well. Of course she had to choose this past weekend to do so! So multiply all your pre-launch anxiety by 100. Got.to.hang.in.there!! It's so worth it - the Z10 I mean...
    ctuffy likes this.
    01-29-13 03:34 PM
    How late am I to this party? Sheesh.

I, like the rest of you, absolutely CANNOT WAIT to get my paws on a Z10. I have one year left in my contract with Rogers, and I was hellbent on finishing it off before acquiring a new phone....but I may have to cave. It just looks too amazing....I don't think I could possibly wait a year.

I will be watching the launch with the rest of you. Now everyone, take a Xanax and go to bed 10:00 will be here before we know it.

PS - I just realized CB is counting this as my first post! Maybe because I haven't actually posted in over a year? I'm such a lurker...
    ctuffy likes this.
    01-29-13 03:35 PM
    Cafe Del Mar Vol 9 has been my calming afternoon music as this day has seemed to go very slow....
    You and me both!
    I think most of us have just been waiting for a new blackberry that can really ahndle everything we want to do without the thing breaking down on us. Z10 is a easy choice for me coming from S1, S2, and now 9850. This thing is going to be amazing . It will defintely be able to keep up with the other phones on the market right now. All I really want is the hour glass to disappear and not having to do a battery pull.

I will kinda miss the battery pull and long start up. That's how I forced my self to start getting ready in the morning!

Why would you hate me? If you hate someone you don't know, you have big problems buddy.

How did I get what?
    isnt that the dev device in your pic? thats why i hate you (because you have the dev device)... if you dont have it then we are cool lol.
    (and it isnt really hate, just jealousy)
    01-29-13 03:36 PM

I literally just text a friend that lol. I already like the BB experience without the availability of all the good apps so pretty much anything RIM adds to BB10 is icing on the cake. Hiccups in the software and rebooting are the worst parts to me. If BB10 fixes this, and I'm sure it will, i'll be in heaven. I'm a crackberry member since mid 08' and my excitement now is greater than when the OG Storm released. I can't wait
    01-29-13 03:38 PM
    This has been a long time coming. Oh how the tides have turned.
    01-29-13 03:39 PM
    I'll be in school tomorrow....and Id be lying if I said the thought of which one was more important never crossed my mind lol. I'll be at school tomorrow, but actually paying attention.....no comment lol
    01-29-13 03:41 PM
    well since we're waiting anyways....

I recommend listening while reading the thread.
    wxmancanada, JAGWIRE and ctuffy like this.
    01-29-13 03:41 PM
    Everyone, this is it! It's really happening!

It feels like so long ago when we first heard the rumors that there would be a QNX-based device coming out in late-2011 (Colt). I was a bit upset because I had just upgraded from my Pearl to my Torch. Then we saw the first leaked images of the London and I instantly loved that device! I knew it was an early concept and, honestly, I didn't think RIM would have kept the design. When BB World hit in May, I was sold!

To be honest, I did get a little frightened by the possibility that RIM wouldn't see the release of BB10. 2011 and 2012 were tough times. It was one buyout rumor after another. But, despite everything, here we are, less than 24 hours away from the most exciting product launch ever! I've never been more excited by a single product launch ever!!

I'm going to my university early tomorrow. I don't have class until 11, so I'll be in the tech lounge with some coffee hoping to keep my enthusiasm a bit muted so that I don't disturb the others around me. That's going to be the toughest part! If the event runs over 11, I'm not going to class. I'm most excited for what we haven't seen yet, as well as release dates and pricing. I'm leaving my faithful Torch 9810 for the Z10, which I will be getting on the first day it's available on AT&T!

I just can't get over the excitement!
    01-29-13 03:46 PM
    Beyond excited for tomorrow's launch!! Z10...me wants one real bad. Tick, tock, tick, tock...LET'S PEEK AND FLOW THIS!
    01-29-13 03:47 PM
    Do you guys want to know what I'm excited about? Yes, a shiny new awesome BlackBerry... but beyond that?

I'm excited that we'll no longer be black sheep. I'm excited that we might see fewer "Oh, BlackBerry is still around?" comments. I'm excited that all of those bloggers that previously wrote sensational "RIM IS DEAD" headlines will have to eat those words. I'm excited for the teams at RIM that never gave up, that worked long hours often times traveling far away from their homes and families to spread the word about what was coming, will finally see all of their hard work come to fruition.

I'm happy, I'm excited (did I mention that?), and I have to admit, I'm a little bit nervous. I hope tomorrow is everything it needs to be.

RIM is dead, long live RIM!
    01-29-13 03:55 PM
    What I will be singing to my BB10 device, when I get it.
    01-29-13 03:59 PM
    17 HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!one
    PUMPED! ......AND JACKED UP!!! This is gonna be sweet. I can't wait. I will be getting myself the Z10 (black) on the day they arrive. I love my current BB but I'll be dropping it like it's on fire when the Z10 shows up. Love my Playbook too and got my wife, father-in-law, other family members and some friends, all to pick one up and they all love it too and can't wait for the new update. I got them excited about the phones too. They are sold on the new OS.....how could they say no, it's going to be great. Made them check out the video leaks and BOOM, ther're pumped too.
    Do you guys want to know what I'm excited about? Yes, a shiny new awesome BlackBerry... but beyond that?

I'm excited that we'll no longer be black sheep. I'm excited that we might see fewer "Oh, BlackBerry is still around?" comments. I'm excited that all of those bloggers that previously wrote sensational "RIM IS DEAD" headlines will have to eat those words. I'm excited for the teams at RIM that never gave up, that worked long hours often times traveling far away from their homes and families to spread the word about what was coming, will finally see all of their hard work come to fruition.

I'm happy, I'm excited (did I mention that?), and I have to admit, I'm a little bit nervous. I hope tomorrow is everything it needs to be.

haha i will have to adapt to not going immediately on the defensive if someone asks me
    "is that a blackberry?"
    jakie55 and ppeters914 like this.
    01-29-13 04:00 PM

Yeah, I forgot to mention that I'm nervous too. This event isn't just a product launch. It will be RIM's final chance to prove that it has what it takes to compete. That won't lie just in the products it releases tomorrow, but also how well it fares when the spotlight is solely focused on it. It does need to be everything we expect and more. But I have confidence that it will be. When we interact or see interactions with those from RIM, they're always brimming with confidence. I have faith in this team and this management.

By the way, speaking of bloggers who say that "RIM is Dead", I wonder if the "boy genius" himself will be in attendance tomorrow?
    Namueab likes this.
    01-29-13 04:02 PM
    Yeah, I forgot to mention that I'm nervous too. This event isn't just a product launch. It will be RIM's final chance to prove that it has what it takes to compete. That won't lie just in the products it releases tomorrow, but also how well it fares when the spotlight is solely focused on it. It does need to be everything we expect and more. But I have confidence that it will be. When we interact or see interactions with those from RIM, they're always brimming with confidence. I have faith in this team and this management.

By the way, speaking of bloggers who say that "RIM is Dead", I wonder if the "boy genius" himself will be in attendance tomorrow?
    Boy Dbag Geller will be there unfortunately.... I hope Kevin knocks him out...
    01-29-13 04:06 PM
3,512 ... 1718192021 ...