Z10 baby, all the way. It's the beginning of a decade worth of innovation from RIM. Can't wait to see what they come up with in the years to come.
    Guignards likes this.
    01-29-13 09:17 AM
    My girlfriend thinks I'm obsessed.... I had 2 count downs on my BBM, one was my vacation, the other was the BB10 launch. People knew about the vacation, and when I left for vacation, people noticed the other count down and asked. one of them being my girlfriend. She didn't think I could be so excited for a phone!! We've been together almost a year now, and she's just understanding now my passion for BlackBerry lol
    Guignards and carlyincanada like this.
    I bought a brand new car last Monday after months of thinking and test drives. I hope to have a brand new phone next week. As long as I talked about what car to buy I've been talking about the new BB10 phones for even longer! I'm sure my family is only slightly less excited than I am; so I can finally quit talking about it and do something about it.
    I am so excited about tomorrow even though I'll miss the launch due to a mtg starting at 10am. I'll probably have my PB going to watch the info coming through.

I find that I can't sleep at night wondering about the surprises that are coming along with the known improvements to the mobile environment. My 9800 wants to be retired for something so much better.

Addiction to CB is an understatement, love the info coming out!
    01-29-13 09:18 AM
    Ok I think I'm staying away from social media for the rest of my day, and staying in this thread!!
    I have been waiting for bb10 for so long I tried to hold out on my last upgrade but ended up getting 9900 which I love and now i am so excited about ordering my new device tomorrow! I live in the UK and my daughter was due on 15 of this month at which point my 2 weeks paternity leave would begin and I would easily be able to sort out my new handset but she decided to come a week early so 30 tomorrow is actually my first day back so I will be taking a late lunch so that I can sort it all but I am so excited to be doing it! Don't care what it costs!
    Guignards likes this.
    I just can't wait to get my hands on a BB10.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    Guignards likes this.
    01-29-13 09:19 AM
    BlackBerry 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Going to pick up the Z10 the minute it's available on AT&T off contract unless the Limited Edition arrives at my doorstep first. All I know is that I can't wait and probably will not be sleeping at all tonight.
    I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hopefully AT&T won't make me wait too long!
    Guignards likes this.
    Hey all you CB people out there. I know just like the rest of you I'm payed for the Z10. Already got my preorder at my local future shop,put a white and black on hold, and going to be listening to the wedcast on my phone all day. I hope there is a snow day here in Halifax so that my college closes so keep don't have to miss any of it.

The BB10 line is going to bring a huge ray of sunshine to the cell phone world and the Canadian economy. It is going to pierce the dark cloud of apple's monopoly on the Smartphone market, in terms of popularity. I know a few apple diehards that are even looking forward to the unvailing of the OS.
    01-29-13 09:20 AM
    I can't wait until I hear that Verizon has BB10 for sale, I will be getting two of them. This waiting is harder than I remember being a child waiting to see what Santa brought. I buying them even if there aren't any big surprises tomorrow. Just from what we know now, it will be nice to have those things on BB10. It's Blackberry Eve!
    Can. Not. Wait. I plan to give up my beloved Bold 9650 for a Z10.
    Guignards likes this.
    This last 24 hours will seem like nothing! Considering how long we've been salivating over the future of our beloved Blackberry, this should fly by!!!!!!!!! I only wish both phones were being released at the same time!!!!!!!!!

I'm driving my buddies nuts, and I'll be the BB10 guinea pig of the wolfpack. I've been telling them for the past year that without BBM we'd drift apart, don't go to the darkside!!!!!!!
    Guignards likes this.
    I went on AT&T's online chat and asked 'Ana' if she knew when AT&T would have Blackberry 10 phones available. She said she didn't know, but said she'd be happy to help me find a different phone and wanted to know what features I was looking for. I said the feature I was looking for was a phone that was running Blackberry 10 OS.

Needless to say, she couldn't help me.
    I can't believe how excited I'm getting for this. Only been a BB user for a couple of years, but watching the advancements from my curve to picking up my PlayBook to my 9810 has been great; once I stumbled onto this Site while looking for an extra battery for my curve, I was hooked! I know the experience will be great, but I'm very curious how the battery will hold up. My 9810 usually gets me through the day with relatively heavy usage, so I'm excited to see if the Z10 battery life will be comparable, or exceed my expectations! BB10 FTW!
    01-29-13 09:21 AM
    I just cant wait for Kevin to get a haircut !!!! LOL
    BB10 - FSU !!!
    mrfreeze and bluetroll like this.
    Official CrackBerry BlackBerry 10 Waiting Room Thread!-my-body-ready-random-31574400-320-319.png
    Hehehe.
    Seijuro, KDB84, djdragon and 4 others like this.
    ouch, RIM is taking a beat on the stocks today... it should be going up, not down today and tomorrow
    Guignards likes this.
    Woohoo! I am in it to win it! Tomorrow I'm wearing my BlackBerry shirt to work to represent!
    01-29-13 09:22 AM
    ahh im so supercalifragilisticly excited!
    my hubbys 9800 has been off the rocker for a couple of months now (he spilled coffee all over the keyboard, most times it works)
    seems like all i've been talking about with him is rim related (the new leaks, the stock, the mighty thor, conspiracy theories, lol) so I think he has gotten tired of my choice of conversation. But it'll only get worse once I've got my hands on the z10!
    this is a great idea btw, an official waiting room! nice Kevin, very nice
    I'm excited, I been phoneless for a month. My curve dies on me. I said I wont get a new phone till I get a bb10. I miss my friends on bbm.
    I feel as it if were Christmas eve today... so giddy and excited, I wasn't even like this for the PlayBook launch and that to me was HUGE!!!
    01-29-13 09:23 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	My-Body-is-Ready-random-31574400-320-319.png 
Views:	414 
Size:	147.1 KB 
ID:	132948
    Hehehe.
    man, i LOVE nintendo.... such good memories
    back then.. nintendo 64 + gameboy pocket, today: wii u + 3ds xl
    i still love Zelda, etc. oh lovely childhood : )

Nintendo <3
    RIM <3
    anon(3896606) and Guignards like this.
    That is how I felt yesterday 2 days now I'm so anxious I feel like a kid again night before christmas and this just the announcement. wait until day before at&t gets them in stock!!!
    Guignards likes this.
    ouch, RIM is taking a beat on the stocks today... it should be going up, not down today and tomorrow
    Tomorrow it will go up, what is happening now is normal.
    Let me explain - investors aren't sure what will happen tomorrow, so they will get rid of their stocks now, if tomorrow turns out to be a success, they will most likely invest again.
    Happens all the time.
    mrfreeze and Guignards like this.
    01-29-13 09:24 AM
3,512 1234 ...