Not all networks with z10?
Over here in the caribbean it's been pretty strange, the z10 hasn't been launched officially... but there are units circulation.
In particular what's stranger is that we can't get basic edge connection on the device... if you're lucky to have a 4G sim you're in luck... other than that you have to utilize wifi as the apn cant be changed.
Posted via CB107100t-> 8700g-> 8800-> 8310-> 9000-> 9500-> 9800-> 9900-> Z10
i have a stl100-2 can't change the APN and i dont think that .648 is for my specific device
i could be corrected tho
Last edited by tr1ad; 03-18-2013 at 11:34 AM.7100t-> 8700g-> 8800-> 8310-> 9000-> 9500-> 9800-> 9900-> Z10
- CrackBerry Addict
03-19-2013, 07:18 AM #5
- 760 Posts
Odd. I have a factory unlocked stl100-2 and I can change my APN all I like.
Posted via CB10Z10 SIM Free, BES10 w/Balance, OS 10.2.0.424 on O2 UK
PlayBook WiFi, 32Gb, OS 2.0
My BB History: 7130 >8700 >8100 >8120 >8120(RED) >9000 >9500 >9520 >9810 >Z10
Plus a bunch of other pre-production devices, including the only RED Pearl Flip ever made.
- 03-19-2013, 07:27 AM #6
somehow i have 10.0.10.690 OS version on the STL100-2
bmobile is telling me that my BIS plan is active, yet i cant get data or change the APN
what device do you have?7100t-> 8700g-> 8800-> 8310-> 9000-> 9500-> 9800-> 9900-> Z10
ok so i spoke to another rep again, yes they have reports of some z10 users on bmobile receiving data on their end, but they are not sure as to why some are getting and some are not7100t-> 8700g-> 8800-> 8310-> 9000-> 9500-> 9800-> 9900-> Z10
- By Jerg in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 5Last Post: 03-24-2013, 11:59 AM
- By Homo Erectus in forum Discover BBM FriendsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-27-2013, 08:01 PM
- By bassman in forum Legacy Leaked/Beta OSReplies: 10Last Post: 01-25-2010, 01:46 PM
- By omegac in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 15Last Post: 04-22-2009, 08:21 AM
- By JD22964 in forum BBOS Phone AccessoriesReplies: 0Last Post: 03-02-2009, 07:58 AM