I will try to explain this the best I can without confusing you all. I have synced all my yahoo contacts with ease onto the my device. I click on the contacts app and all the contacts show up like they should. When I click on the phone icon on the bottom left and open up the phone portion and click on the tab "contacts" not all of my contacts show up. I have to swipe up and go into the contacts app to view all my contacts.

I'm sure I am not the only one with this problem. It isn't a big deal but it would be really nice to see all my contacts from the phone side instead of having to back out and go directly into contacts app.

I am on Verizon and running leaked 10.1.0.278. I have had this issue when I was running on 10.0.9 as well. Is there any solution to this or is this something Blackberry will have resolved on 10.2 update?
    05-19-13 07:03 PM
    I have the exact same problem. When I access contacts through the phone icon not all my contacts are there. But if I go through the contacts app it's there. I think it has to do with how the phone combines data sources from multiple places. I noticed most of my contacts missing were linked to Facebook or Twitter.

Posted via CB10
    05-19-13 10:25 PM
    I'm getting the same problem here. I populate my contacts with my google contact list and only a fraction are showing up on the phone side. I don't know when it happened but I think it's only been in the past day or so. I only noticed it today. I am running 10.1.0.273

The contacts i'm missing are all from GMail.

I hate the LinkedIN and Facebook contacts. I'd love to be able to turn off that autopopulate and autolink feature. It's terrible.
    05-21-13 10:52 PM
    The problem for me seems to exist when I turn off Facebook and linkedin contacts in the Contacts app but a contact is linked to oneness of those things.

So if cindy is the main contact (Google contact) but is linked to cindy (facebook) and my Facebook tab is off she doesn't appear in contact tab on the phone at all. Ecen if the Google version has a phone number.

BlackBerry has to give up with these idiotic linked contacts. It's a terrible idea. If I wanted all 2500 of my Facebook friends in my contact list then I'd put them there.

I hate this auto populate my contact list bs. Cambridge u turn it off.

Posted via CB10
    05-21-13 11:16 PM
    I am having the same issue with 10.1 on Bell...had no problem before running 10.0...frustrating

Posted via CB10 with my white Z10
    05-22-13 12:25 AM
    I had the same issue. If you have any contact types turned off in the contacts app turn them on and then see if you have more contacts in the phone app. This worked for me.

*EDIT*

I swear last night all my contacts appeared in the phone app but this morning they are gone. Not sure about 10.1 at this point...

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by tpmbb10; 05-22-13 at 07:59 AM.
    05-22-13 06:42 AM
    Same issue going on here

Posted with my Q10
    05-22-13 06:43 AM
    I had the same issue on the latest leaked 10.1 OS. I went into my actual contacts app and saw I had Yahoo Contacts turned off as well as Twitter contacts turned off. I turned them both on and went into the phone app and saw all of my contacts were there. I then went back to the contacts app and turned off Yahoo again first (and left twitter on) and proceeded to the phone app. All my contacts were still there.

Then I went back to contacts app and turned off twitter contacts again. Proceeded to phone app and all my contacts were still there. I proceeded to add my speed dials and all was well.

I then rebooted to confirm, opened up my phone app and my contacts were missing again. Went to contacts app and turned on twitter and yahoo....boom, my contacts were all showing in the phone app.

I rebooted one more time, though this time left yahoo and twitter contacts on. After reboot, my phone app showed all of my contacts.

Seems like a glitch in the protocol to show/hide contacts.
    tpmbb10 and Claidheamhmor like this.
    05-22-13 09:51 AM
    Ok the official O.S leak that came out with 10.1.0.2342 has fixed the contact issue problem and a few other small issues I was having.. I suggest you guys download the latest leak.

http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...-3-4-a-811115/
    05-28-13 12:08 AM
    I thought I had the very same problem until I realized that while on the phone section the contact button will only show contacts that have a phone number associated to their profile as some contacts only have emails and these ones will not show up which makes perfect sense

Posted via CB10
    05-28-13 03:34 AM
    I had the same issue on the latest leaked 10.1 OS. I went into my actual contacts app and saw I had Yahoo Contacts turned off as well as Twitter contacts turned off. I turned them both on and went into the phone app and saw all of my contacts were there.
    Ah, thank you! I'd forgotten I had the Twitter contacts, and turning it on again brought my phone contacts back.
    05-28-13 06:07 AM