I guess this is more of a general question than just for the Q but has anyone else had any problems with music that has been deleted still showing up in your music folder? I've tried deleting it over and over but it just sits there. The problem started when i went back to add id3 album art to an album on the Q instead of on my computer and just recopying it. Trying to add the album art on the Q froze up the entire attempt and left me with one file and the artist name. Physically there is no data for it under the file manager so I'm not sure where the extension is hiding in the OS.
    07-16-14 10:35 PM
    How are you deleting it? From the BB itself? Is the music still on your PC or Mac? Maybe Link keeps syncing it back on?
    07-22-14 08:09 AM
    I've had that prob.
    The files eventually go away when the OS gets updated.

Posted via CB10
    07-22-14 09:15 AM
    I'm trying to delete it from the q, but when i try to trash it it stays stuck in there (I just do a folder copy and paste using the q as a network device). I'll just wait for an update and hope that takes care of it.
    08-04-14 09:54 AM