Hey! Guyz BlackBerry will not gonna launch any of the BlackBerry 10 os device in future. They just focusing only on ANDROID based OS Devices only it's a bad news. I have a proof. Check the snapshot that m sharing.

Actually I concerned my query with BlackBerry support. They replied that as u can see in this snapshot.

Guyz Share your views on this .

No more Launch of  BlackBerry 10 OS  Devices  with proof.-img_20170405_142545.png

Khursheed
    anon(3732391) likes this.
    04-05-17 03:57 AM
    Duh , where have you been?
    04-05-17 04:41 AM
    We knew this no?
    04-05-17 04:47 AM
    You have to take into consideration that Most of the mobile world And Computer owners don't know how to "Google" We are a minority. For the most part,
    people still use computers for email and Facebook.

And as far as mobile devices.... people don't know how to use most of the apps that come with their devices let alone how to download one.
    Last edited by Lostboy5151; 04-05-17 at 05:21 AM.
    howarmat and Drael646464 like this.
    04-05-17 04:51 AM
    Fake news.

"'Security by obscurity' means 'commercial failure.'" - Confucius
    i_plod_an_dr_void likes this.
    04-05-17 05:10 AM
    Well I m from india. After getting frustrated from os 10.3.3 rollout. Still not getting official on my leap STR100-1.

Then I contacted BlackBerry support as u can see my snapshot. If u want any other proof I can give. U can see the revert guyz its not a fake news.

Or they just gave me wrong reply. Watever it was. Idk but wat I get from BlackBerry support is there in front of you. If u don't believe mail at BlackBerry support asking BlackBerry 10os device lunches then you get the proof.

Khursheed
    04-05-17 05:45 AM
    Fake news.

Ts not a fake news ok bro. Well don't believe just mail it to BlackBerry support at [email protected] & see what they say.

Khursheed
    04-05-17 05:46 AM
    Ts not a fake news ok bro. Well don't believe just mail it to BlackBerry support at [email protected] & see what they say.

Khursheed
    I was joking... there's a constant theme of denial on this forum that BB10 isn't dead. All good

04-05-17 05:59 AM
    I was joking... there's a constant theme of denial on this forum that BB10 isn't dead. All good

So you saying there's a chance?
    DrBoomBotz and Thud Hardsmack like this.
    04-05-17 06:16 AM
    This is brand new information!!!!!!

Posted via CB10 - 9900 -Playbook- Q10 - Passport SE (1) - Passport SE (2)
    04-05-17 06:24 AM
    So you saying there's a chance?
    What you are talking about ?

Khursheed
    04-05-17 09:30 AM

So do you think BlackBerry will launch new Os10 device. If yes then you are dreaming bro just wake up now.

Or mail it to ask them that future BlackBerry 10 device will be available or not. @ [email protected]. Check it

Khursheed
    04-05-17 09:33 AM
    So do you think BlackBerry will launch new Os10 device. If yes then you are dreaming bro just wake up now.

Or mail it to ask them that future BlackBerry 10 device will be available or not. @ [email protected]. Check it

Khursheed
    That's what everyone is joking with you about. We've all known this for awhile....

Posted via CB10
    04-05-17 09:37 AM
    What you are talking about ?

Khursheed
    I'm sorry I should be more clear , this information is nothing new to us , there are numerous thread abaout BlackBerry has stop the development of bb10 , the other poster just being sarcastic with their post . I apologize to you Khursheed
    04-05-17 09:38 AM
    That's what everyone is joking with you about. We've all known this for awhile....

Posted via CB10
    Well I don't like this BlackBerry behaviour to stop manufacturing BlackBerry 10 os device. This device is Awesome it has really awesome os n security features. Idk y they r not taking forwarding this BlackBerry legacy.

Khursheed
    04-05-17 09:40 AM
    I'm sorry I should be more clear , this information is nothing new to us , there are numerous thread abaout BlackBerry has stop the development of bb10 , the other poster just being sarcastic with their post . I apologize to you Khursheed
    Its ok bro. Well its really a bad news. I personally luv this os n windows mobile os they both are almost similar as in my opinion. Actually I like the easy to use features. There is a lot of features list. As u guyz knew it very well.

I just don't wanna move on other devices. They can go for both the os like hybrid os we are having in passport n leap n all. They can do much better in this hybrid os. If they want then only but they moved to Android. Shah..

Khursheed
    04-05-17 09:43 AM
    Well I don't like this BlackBerry behaviour to stop manufacturing BlackBerry 10 os device. This device is Awesome it has really awesome os n security features. Idk y they r not taking forwarding this BlackBerry legacy.

Khursheed
    They lost BILLIONS of $$$ on bb10, it failed and they moved on to be a software only company.
    04-05-17 10:00 AM
    This is brand new information!!!!!!

Posted via CB10 - 9900 -Playbook- Q10 - Passport SE (1) - Passport SE (2)
    No, actually it isn't brand new.

BB has been saying this for months now, it's just that word doesn't filter down evenly.
    04-05-17 10:04 AM
    No, actually it isn't brand new.

BB has been saying this for months now, it's just that word doesn't filter down evenly.
    I believe you accidentally turned off your sarcasm detector.

Posted via CB10
    GusBandicoot likes this.
    04-05-17 10:12 AM
    They lost BILLIONS of $$$ on bb10, it failed and they moved on to be a software only company.
    They lost because of their fault. Finally they moved to Android. Why

1)they don't have soo many apps
    1) they don't support cellular data plans.

These two are the major problem but finally they moved n start giving cellular data support first then they moved to Android to provide apps.

This is the reason why public moved to other devices like I phone n all. They have everything. Its all about in BlackBerry past time. Not this time.

Khursheed
    04-05-17 10:14 AM
    1) they don't support cellular data plans.
    What does this even mean....BB10 worked on cellular data plans like any other iphone or android.
    i_plod_an_dr_void likes this.
    04-05-17 10:17 AM
    Hey! Guyz BlackBerry will not gonna launch any of the BlackBerry 10 os device in future. They just focusing only on ANDROID based OS Devices only it's a bad news. I have a proof. Check the snapshot that m sharing.

Actually I concerned my query with BlackBerry support. They replied that as u can see in this snapshot.

Guyz Share your views on this .

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20170405_142545.png 
Views:	378 
Size:	115.2 KB 
ID:	420810

Khursheed
    Thanks for posting this. I don't think I'll ever be buying a BlackBerryAndroid. I've picked up an iphone7 and was surprised to find that it's not bad. Sad there won't be some kind of BlackBerry with IOS 10 or for that matter the iPhone with BlackBerry's wonderful vkb So now I use the iPhone (sporting BlackBerry wallpapers) along with my Passport . Best I can do in this situation

Posted via CB10
    04-05-17 10:28 AM
    What does this even mean....BB10 worked on cellular data plans like any other iphone or android.
    That's not what Virgin Mobile Canada toldme. I had a great plan for my z10, Q10 and finally Passport. When I pickled up an iphone, the plan did not work (data wise) on the iPhone. So now I pay more for less data. Not impressed with VMC.

Posted via CB10
    04-05-17 10:34 AM
    Thanks for posting this. I don't think I'll ever be buying a BlackBerryAndroid. I've picked up an iphone7 and was surprised to find that it's not bad. Sad there won't be some kind of BlackBerry with IOS 10 or for that matter the iPhone with BlackBerry's wonderful vkb So now I use the iPhone (sporting BlackBerry wallpapers) along with my Passport . Best I can do in this situation

Posted via CB10
    No bro here u did wrong with BlackBerry. After buying an I phone.

U all are aware of the BlackBerry built quality, security n user interface of os. Its much better in Android also. Rather than buying an I phone. If I have to choose an I phone or blackdroid I go for blackdroid. Because I believe BlackBerry is still in the market but with new portfolios. So believe in BlackBerry.

I always stick with BlackBerry because I luve the symbol of BlackBerry n its work. I luv it.

Khursheed
    04-05-17 10:35 AM
    No bro here u did wrong with BlackBerry. After buying an I phone.

U all are aware of the BlackBerry built quality, security n user interface of os. Its much better in Android also. Rather than buying an I phone. If I have to choose an I phone or blackdroid I go for blackdroid. Because I believe BlackBerry is still in the market but with new portfolios. So believe in BlackBerry.

I always stick with BlackBerry because I luve the symbol of BlackBerry n its work. I luv it.

Khursheed
    Lol each to their own, you asked for people's views.

Posted via CB10
    04-05-17 10:38 AM
64 123