Before the update; I could select compose, work email, then when the email screen opened up I could type the name of any co-worker in my company and their email address would come up for me to select.

Now, after the update I get nothing. Is this happening to anyone else? Is there an option I have to select now for this? I have looked in both email settings and contact settings and can find no help.

This is kind of a big deal because not only did it bring up my co-workers emails but any email addresses of people I had contacted or had contacted me - ever. Now it's gone.

Posted via CB10
    02-20-15 03:37 PM
    Also when I would reply to or compose new emails the previous blackberry OS would have predictions options of people I email a lot those predictive tabs are now gone as well. Great thing about those tabs was they always changed when I started typing people names. They new one person's name was possibly linked to another so they would change and predict new names based on the first name I type.

This is gone for me as well. Anyone else lose that functionality also?

Posted via CB10
    02-20-15 03:46 PM
    Yup, predictions gone for me too
    Why? What can possibly be the advantage for BlackBerry for leaving that out?

Posted from my monster machine, AKA the passport...
    02-23-15 04:59 PM
    Predictions are back. Now unsure if they were really gone, or whether it was rather a user issue :-(

Posted from my monster machine, AKA the passport...
    03-09-15 09:21 AM