Q10 v10.1.0.2309 + ActiveSync vs. Bold 9900 + BES
    + Exchange Server 2010:

Dear BB10 Users,

on my Bold 9900 I use very intensely "Flag for follow up" with the properties due date and time for incoming and outgoing e-mails. At that specified date and time a message pop's up where I may "Mark Complete", "Open Message" or "Dismiss. This follow-up with due date and time is very important to me. I use the feature for boarding-cards, car reservations, tasks I somebody asked by e-mail to fulfill, e-mails I have to work on a specific date and time, etc. etc.

Now on my new Q10 I don't find this feature anymore. I may only set a flag, but no due Daten and time. My question:

Are the follow-up properties due date and time on OS10 available, if one uses BES10 instead of ActiveSync?

If not, I change to Android with the TouchDown-App.

Regards from Germany,
    Richard

Posted via CB10
    06-23-13 01:23 AM
    Right now you can set the due date, but support for times aren't set to appear until a later update.

To do so, it's an extra step compared to BBOS. Once an email is flagged, it is sent to the Remember app under Unfiled Entries. Open the entry for the email, and you will see an option to set the due date.

For items where a specific time is needed, you will currently have to use the Calendar app.

Posted via CB10 on Q10
    06-23-13 01:47 AM
    Dear Canada Panda,

thank you for your answer. I understand, that if I use BES10 instead of ActiveSync, I am able to set a follow-up flag with due date und perhaps in a later BES version a due time as well.

Right?

Regards,
    Richard

Posted via CB10
    06-23-13 03:55 AM
    I'm not sure about that, all my accounts are using IMAP. Someone else should know the answer.

Posted via CB10 on Q10
    06-23-13 08:50 AM
    I have the same issues. The only way to fix this for now is to flag the email then go to the remember app, find the email then edit it with the reminder dates needed. It is an extra step but it does work

Posted via CB10
    06-23-13 10:48 AM
    Dear Canada Panda,

thank you for your answer. I understand, that if I use BES10 instead of ActiveSync, I am able to set a follow-up flag with due date und perhaps in a later BES version a due time as well.

Right?

Regards,
    Richard

Posted via CB10
    Welcome back to the CrackBerry forums! I can tell you that it sounds you use that feature like me Anyway, as of this time I have become annoyed with this issue, I have both BES10 and ActiveSync going, and on both I end up just doing my flags wherever I happen to be, then change the details through Outlook... I'm sure there will have to be a change to this soon...
    06-23-13 11:42 AM