- CrackBerry Abuser
- 160 Posts
- just ask
Newbie...trying download Offical OS on Z10....
I'm trying to download the offical Z10 OS, my girlfriend wireless router is kind of ****ty and ,and I was having problems downloading it, it did mange to download but while it was installing I think I accidentally cancelled the installation. So now when I try to it again it looks like I have to download it again , but now the download size went from 343mb to 1053mb, whats going on????
Is this suppose to happen? And what does it mean?
Last edited by keysteele; 05-21-2013 at 11:35 AM.Has the Z10, always with the latest leak!!!
- 05-22-2013, 04:27 PM #3
I heard that happens yes. Seems to be a 2 part upgrade process.Posted using my device of choice. May or may not be a BlackBerry.
No such thing as too many backups. Remember that.
- By JR750 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 7Last Post: 12-18-2009, 10:44 AM
- By fear_999_ in forum BlackBerry 8800, 8820Replies: 1Last Post: 10-09-2009, 02:08 PM
- By GnarlyGianni in forum Legacy Leaked/Beta OSReplies: 4Last Post: 09-23-2009, 07:14 AM
- By GnarlyGianni in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 4Last Post: 09-23-2009, 07:14 AM
- By newguy97a in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 4Last Post: 06-01-2009, 10:37 AM