I always loved BB Blend , until the new version came out this week, and now I am having problems I never had before.. If I have Blend minimized, and my computer goes into sleep mode, when I wake it up, Blend basically locks up and does not respond, without having to close it down, and re-open it again. Never had that problem before until now.
    Also when selecting a BBM contact from your contact list, when you click on the name, it simply takes you to the BBM window, and ignores the name that you selected you wanted to send a message to.
    I find it much slower to respond, and very laggy.
    Thinking about going back to the previous version, as that worked perfect .
    07-09-15 06:46 PM
    Did you upgrade both your device and your pc there is a update for both.
    07-09-15 07:10 PM
    Yep, installed new Blend, then upgrade phone to new version also.
    Another thing is also, when my computer wakes from sleep mode, my Blend task-bar icon will eventually show connected, but I cant make it show on the desktop, as it wont open to display Blend.. Only the task-bar icon is showing, showing connected, but clicking on it, wont open it to the screen.
    I have to select close on the task-bar icon, then restart the program once again, to make it fully functional.
    Going to revert back to the previous version.
    07-09-15 07:47 PM
    I know exactly what you're talking about and had the same issue. Then one day I noticed part of a window border down at the bottom right-hand corner of my screen. I have my PC set to auto-hide the task bar and as soon as the task bar moved down, it noticed it. It was the Blend window almost entirely off screen. Now when I run across the very same problem you describe, I look for that piece, and drag that Blend window back into the viewing area.

Posted via CB10
    07-09-15 08:12 PM
    My task- bar is not set to auto hide, but glad that worked for you.
    07-09-15 08:15 PM
    My task- bar is not set to auto hide, but glad that worked for you.
    No, but its still down in the lower right hand corner. I couldn't see it and I blindly dragged from that area and got it back. It's annoying, hope they fix it in the next build.
    07-09-15 11:42 PM
    Yeh, that's what I was about to say. Either that or suit yourself.

Posted via CB10
    07-10-15 12:04 AM
    I'm not sure if I like the new format and I'm not sure of why it was changed really it feels like a backward step but I will try to make it work. I noticed that when I tried to make an appointment in the calender app the start time kept skipping the time I wanted. I wondered if it was because I'd started the process by adding an appointment by tapping the calender at the correct time for the appointment and it thought that time was already allocated so wouldn't allow another input. I never noticed this before. So not really impressed.

Posted via CB10
    07-10-15 05:27 PM
    I'm not sure if I like the new format and I'm not sure of why it was changed really it feels like a backward step but I will try to make it work. I noticed that when I tried to make an appointment in the calender app the start time kept skipping the time I wanted. I wondered if it was because I'd started the process by adding an appointment by tapping the calender at the correct time for the appointment and it thought that time was already allocated so wouldn't allow another input. I never noticed this before. So not really impressed.

Posted via CB10
    Not sure I follow. I went to Tuesday, 6:45pm (took me a few clicks to get the 6:45pm instead of 6:30pm). I clicked the + that shows in the center at the time I selected.
    The pop up opens, showing 6:45pm-7:15pm. I clicked Advance, change to 1 hour, add a name, and save.

Appointment saved successfully for tuesday at 6:45pm, the time I clicked the + on.

So how can it skip the time you want if you are clicking the + on the line of the time you want the appointment?

To be clear, you did NOT already have an event scheduled at the time you wanted, right? And you only have 1 calendar?

Did you give up, or did it take it through some other method?
    07-10-15 05:49 PM
    I did manage to deal with it by saving at the wrong time them in the day calender drag the times to the correct times both start time and duration. I am going to try again so will report back, thanks for the help.

Posted via CB10
    07-11-15 04:14 PM
    Jus tried the same process direct to phone, z30, without issue. The problem of not being able to choose appointment time is with blend even trying to change say 25 past the hour to 30 past the hour skips to 35 past the hour this does seem to be random. I will reinstall blend just in case of file corrupted.

Posted via CB10
    07-11-15 05:07 PM