- CrackBerry Abuser
- 282 Posts
New BB10 phone and "old" BES...
I hold my phone renewal for the upcoming BB10 (as anyone else I believe? ).
My company uses the current BES server ... And definitely not Fusion or BES 10 (I don't know how it will be called ).
Anyway, I know it will not be compatible: does this mean that I will be screwed or I will still be able to use my great new phone via some way (and synchronise my emails and my contacts) ?
In essence, I don't want to be in a position where I get the new BB10 (which I want!) and it creates problems at work just because of me. I will not be able to work properly without emails or contacts OTA synchronisation.
What do you think?
- CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses
11-12-2012, 04:08 PM #2
- 5,666 Posts
Re: New BB10 phone and "old" BES...
Does your company support iPhone or Android phones via Exchange Active Sync? If so then you will be fine because BB10 will support these too. If not then you will have an issue. You should start talking to your IT dept now to see if they plan to support BB10.
- By pelletizer in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 20Last Post: 08-31-2012, 01:13 PM
- By playbookster in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 36Last Post: 05-30-2012, 12:28 PM
- By playbookster in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 32Last Post: 03-22-2012, 09:53 AM
- By Falcon284 in forum SprintReplies: 6Last Post: 01-22-2010, 04:30 PM
- By patkicker55 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 9Last Post: 03-11-2009, 10:05 PM