- CrackBerry Genius
02-02-13, 03:52 AM #2
- 2,989 Posts
I'd like to know too. I'd also like to know if there's a way I can access files on my PC remotely from my phone over the mobile network.10.3 has got to be the most regressive update yet. Several features removed, many others broken. All in the name of being more Android-like.
BB10 has been worked over like a mobster in a crime drama.
- 02-02-13, 10:15 AM #5
- 02-02-13, 10:44 AM #6
Since you asked, I just connected my PB to my other computer I use for work. I went to YouTube and played a video. Both audio and video come through fine..... well mostly fine. It staggers a little . I wouldn't use it as my standalone video/audio solution but if you have something saved on your PC and want to access it, no problem.
- By bes2011 in forum Business UsersReplies: 2Last Post: 11-25-11, 10:38 AM
- By legionera in forum BlackBerry Bold 9780Replies: 1Last Post: 08-17-11, 04:14 AM
- By achiquitachaser in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 2Last Post: 07-25-11, 08:01 PM
- By wvanbruksvoort in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 1Last Post: 09-01-10, 07:50 AM
- By rfleck_1977 in forum BlackBerry Curve 85xxReplies: 1Last Post: 06-30-10, 11:33 PM