- CrackBerry Genius
02-02-2013, 04:52 AM #2
- 2,779 Posts
I'd like to know too. I'd also like to know if there's a way I can access files on my PC remotely from my phone over the mobile network.Register here to provide feedback to BlackBerry and help stop BB10 from becoming an Android clone!
- 02-02-2013, 11:15 AM #5
- 02-02-2013, 11:44 AM #6
Since you asked, I just connected my PB to my other computer I use for work. I went to YouTube and played a video. Both audio and video come through fine..... well mostly fine. It staggers a little . I wouldn't use it as my standalone video/audio solution but if you have something saved on your PC and want to access it, no problem.
- By bes2011 in forum Business UsersReplies: 2Last Post: 11-25-2011, 11:38 AM
- By legionera in forum BlackBerry Bold 9780Replies: 1Last Post: 08-17-2011, 05:14 AM
- By achiquitachaser in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 2Last Post: 07-25-2011, 09:01 PM
- By wvanbruksvoort in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2010, 08:50 AM
- By rfleck_1977 in forum BlackBerry Curve 85xxReplies: 1Last Post: 07-01-2010, 12:33 AM