I've downloaded every version I can find but the newest ones, when you log in, says that I have to upgrade to the newest version that supports MySXM personalized radio. Does anyone have this newest version that works? The previous ones I could get to launch open, but then crash. Calling SiriusXM canada OR the US is useless. I even contacted them on FB.
    10-07-13 11:12 AM
    I've downloaded every version I can find but the newest ones, when you log in, says that I have to upgrade to the newest version that supports MySXM personalized radio. Does anyone have this newest version that works? The previous ones I could get to launch open, but then crash. Calling SiriusXM canada OR the US is useless. I even contacted them on FB.
    Already posted.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ml#post9211253

Don't bother reaching out on social media. This is not officially supported. The thread I just linked you to is the best bet for help.
    10-07-13 11:15 AM
    That version also crashes like the other versions once you actually try to play a channel (the application SiriusCM Internet Radio (process com.siriusca) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.

I just wish Sirius would release an official version, although going through their FB USA posts you'll see many Android users with the same errors so it's not just me. Their official Android version doesn't even work properly.
    10-07-13 03:43 PM
    I'll reach out to the group and see what I can dig up.
    10-07-13 08:41 PM
    That version also crashes like the other versions once you actually try to play a channel (the application SiriusCM Internet Radio (process com.siriusca) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.

I just wish Sirius would release an official version, although going through their FB USA posts you'll see many Android users with the same errors so it's not just me. Their official Android version doesn't even work properly.
    Please post in the thread wxmancanada referred to above what BB10 OS and Android version you have. I'm betting you are not running in developer mode or using unlocked android. It should work (performance up for debate), but it should not crash at the start like you are experiencing.
    10-07-13 11:05 PM
    I'm running the latest OS 10 version on my Q10 (10.1.0.4181). I don't have an Android device. What I meant was on the SiriusXM US Facebook page, when Sirius posted that they had a new app available for the Android, MANY users posted that they get the error that I get using the sideloaded android app on my BB. It's probably all related.

I downloaded the app using developer mode (that's the only way to install using DDPB). I've install MANY android apps on my BB10 before without issue. The previous Sirius only one used to work but when they merged to the SiriusXM one it's never worked.
    Last edited by luvsql; 10-08-13 at 10:54 AM.
    10-08-13 08:01 AM
    Hi i've had the same issues with you regarding siriusxm. did you ever find a version that works?
    01-06-14 08:33 AM
    Nope. The website does run on my BB and Playbook, however, the sounds sucks so it's unable. I can literally only use Sirius on my laptop. I have other free music streaming apps so it's a wonder how Sirius will ever survive.
    01-22-14 03:14 PM
    Nope. The website does run on my BB and Playbook, however, the sounds sucks so it's unable. I can literally only use Sirius on my laptop. I have other free music streaming apps so it's a wonder how Sirius will ever survive.
    The Android app works in BlackBerry 10 version 10.2.1. You can install the leak of 10.2.1 from these forums or wait for the official version to be released.

After you have upgraded all you have to do is go to the Sirius website and click to install the .apk android version.

I use it all the time on my z10.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10
    01-22-14 10:58 PM
    The Android app works in BlackBerry 10 version 10.2.1. You can install the leak of 10.2.1 from these forums or wait for the official version to be released.

After you have upgraded all you have to do is go to the Sirius website and click to install the .apk android version.

I use it all the time on my z10.

Yep, I concur, working great aon my Z10 running the 1925 leak.

01-23-14 11:49 AM
    Hey,

Any suggestions on getting this to work? I updated my phone to the official 10.2.1 this morning.

I did as followed, but after logging in to my Sirius account the app gives this error and closes.

Need Newest SiriusXM Canada bar for Playbook/OS10-img_20140128_110406.png
    Need Newest SiriusXM Canada bar for Playbook/OS10-img_20140128_110721.png
    01-28-14 09:09 AM
    Hey,

Any suggestions on getting this to work? I updated my phone to the official 10.2.1 this morning.

I did as followed, but after logging in to my Sirius account the app gives this error and closes.
    Sorry, no. Just tried mine and it is working so don't think it's down.

01-28-14 12:10 PM
    OK, got it working, sort of. After a reboot, and a few more "try again" errors, it eventually loaded and stayed black for about 10min. I left it alone, and then it started playing music (yes!). Except, navigation is extremely slow.

Like, slower than the old Netflix app used to be on 10.0 or 10.1. Takes a good 10-15 seconds to recognize a command. Is this, normal? Or does it improve over time?

Need Newest SiriusXM Canada bar for Playbook/OS10-img_20140128_153144.png
    01-28-14 01:35 PM
    OK, got it working, sort of. After a reboot, and a few more "try again" errors, it eventually loaded and stayed black for about 10min. I left it alone, and then it started playing music (yes!). Except, navigation is extremely slow.

Like, slower than the old Netflix app used to be on 10.0 or 10.1. Takes a good 10-15 seconds to recognize a command. Is this, normal? Or does it improve over time?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140128_153144.png 
Views:	348 
Size:	188.1 KB 
ID:	242790
    I had this issue for many versions and eventually uninstalled it. I'll reinstall and let you know. It was too slow for using.

It wasn't slow initially, so I have hope it's something specific to us we can undo.

Posted via CB10
    01-28-14 03:28 PM
    I do find it laggy and takes too long to startup, but I tend to stick to one station so it doesn't bother me much after startup.

It could be designed way better, but that is not a BlackBerry issue.

01-28-14 11:39 PM
    wxmancanada,

This build has been out for 5 months. Any newer, better builds for us to load that you can throw our way? The 15 second lag issue is happening to more people than just me now.

Thanks
    01-31-14 01:39 AM
    I do find it laggy and takes too long to startup, but I tend to stick to one station so it doesn't bother me much after startup.

It could be designed way better, but that is not a BlackBerry issue.

I have SiriusXM on my iPod Touch and Z10 find it laggy on both.
    01-31-14 07:14 AM