Probably my favorite and most used app on my 9900.

Curiously, there is no native password manager on iOS or Android, except for third party apps--a big no-no for me. I can't trust third party developers with my contact list, yet alone all my passwords..

Thoughts?
    01-15-13 12:00 PM
    Maybe, just maybe, if XLABZ are joining in the BB10 APP Brigade, we might see their "Vault - Password Manager" app. I knew it was a risk, but it doesn't really ask for any permitions apart from internet really. Would be a great addition to BB10!
    01-15-13 01:40 PM
    I have trusted SplashData's SplashID Safe since because it's the longest running security application developer with the best line of password managing products, both for personal and business use. BB10 support is well-updated and reliable.
    01-27-13 12:53 AM
    My only issue with the native password app is that it is proprietary to the BB device only. I only have access to those passwords from my BlackBerry.

That is why I switched to KeePass. The database is linked to Dropbox, and makes my passwords available to me on my laptop, PlayBook, 9700, Nexus 7, and Note 2. I'm able to copy/paste from the password app, as well as have it generate passwords. I have no clue what most of my passwords are these days since they are randomly generated. Having access to them from any of my devices is a better option, at least for me.
    kingb71 likes this.
    01-27-13 09:08 AM