I opened up the native music app to find out that all my songs now display the same album cover. I use MP3Tag to add album covers and correct the song names, and they were all fine up until today. I have pulled the battery out, held the 'x' on the music app to close it, also removed the sd card but nothing has worked. Has anyone experienced this?

I appreciate any help/suggestions you guys can provide
    Attached Thumbnails Native Music Player displaying all songs with the same album cover-img_00000078.jpg   Native Music Player displaying all songs with the same album cover-img_00000079.jpg  
    04-24-13 08:21 AM
    I've had that happen before...pretty sure you have all music in the same folder instead of various sub folders (e.g one folder per album). Then, it associates all songs with the same album cover. At least that's what happened with mine.

Posted via CB10
    04-24-13 09:19 AM
    You are right in saying that all my songs are in the same folder. However, I edit all songs with their proper album cover before transferring them to the sd card.

Are you saying you got it fixed by moving songs to a sub folder?, I don't think that will be my solution as it was working well yesterday. :S
    04-24-13 09:52 AM
    Yeah, for me I had a bunch of songs in the same main folder and a single album cover image also in that folder, so all showed up as that cover.
    Once I created sub-folders it worked well for me.

Not sure in your case though, especially if it was working well previously. Good luck though.
    04-24-13 09:56 AM
    Thank you root2, not much I can do right now as I am at work other than the actions mentioned in my first post.
    Anyone else??
    04-24-13 10:01 AM
    bump, anyone?
    04-24-13 12:00 PM