I'm using a BB Q10 with OS 10.2.0.429

My BBOS10 wishlist for 2014:

* Facebook contact update (link) If I add a contact on FB, it won't appear in my device any soon. Same for updates

* Plain Text Mails: Sending HTML Mails is scrambling some mail clients and sometimes not accepted

* Mail: I can't define an IMAP folder where the to put a copy of emails sent. They are always put in 'sent'.

* I've used "Profimail" on my Nokia E6 before. It was a perfect application. Profimail Go on Android is not having keyboard shortcuts I've used on Symbian. It was so smooth usage ...

* Connect "remember" and "google tasks" (sync). I use the remember app but can't edit anything online. Probably BB has a deal with Evernote. I don't use Evernote.

* Improve profiles settings: phone profile, wlan, gps, flashlight, energy save, etc in the top menu bar. Setting the phone to mute is much too complicated, it should be a single move. Not to mention enabling/disabling GPS, the camera flashlight etc. Just look at samsung phones.

* Google plus integration like Facebook: Why is there no g+ integration like for facebook? Seems BB won't get love from Google. I would like see g+ messages like FB messages.

* More customization needed: I'm a consumer and I want to style my BB device a bit more.

* Birthday notifications in calendar from contact db: FB contacts are included, but no from it's very own database? I use MeeBirthday app, but I this must be implemented out of the box.

* Caller page improve: If some calls I want a more classic design. I want not gestures but a green and a red phone button. Optionally the user can decide which one to use.

* Browser: If a page is not mobile-optimized and I enlarge the page to actually have the text in a readable size, the text is not aligned to the screen size like on Opera Browser (which is not working on BB OS 10). Please make the text aligned to I don't have the scroll from left to right for every line of text.

* Calendar: How to go back or forth in years not only month? Currently I can only swipe through the month. Okay this is not a must-have.

@Blackberry: Please make BB OS 10 better by removing the mentioned annoyances before integrating totally new features. Keep improving! Thanks in advance.

@AllCrackBerries: What do you think?
    12-22-13 10:51 AM
    Interesting list, and seems like something folks can chime in on pretty easily. Definitely like having red and green call buttons, myself, easy to distinguish. Further customization would also help, especially if they could have options appealing to men and women, so that the looks can be tailored to their style.
    12-22-13 11:22 AM