I thought that this was worth sharing so here it is.

I don't participate too much in sms or other chat conversations, and my emails are more along the lines of letters where I don't expect an instant reply. I'm much more likely to just call if I have something to talk about, I'm old school in that regard. But I had a lengthy sms conversation with my sister the other day and lived how the hub and bb10 handled me switching between what I was doing and the conversation.

The fact that the hub saved the state in was in, or I guess more accurately never left it, enabled me to quickly switch between the chat and the browser when I waited for a response. The speed that it was able to switch at made it feasible to actually be doing something else while waiting which is something I've never been able to do on any other platform except for my pc.

The fluidity and speed of it just made it so easy and i I could quickly look to see the new messages and think about my reply before I even commited to going into the hub fully. The peek gesture adds am entire new level of multitasking to the communication aspects of the OS.

Then there's the fact that I could quickly switch to not only the browser but also blaq and anything else that it was using at the time.

Before this I was one of the people who always wanted the hub to return to its base every time but now if it had done that my experience would have been entirely different and would have been extremely frustrated do BlackBerry made the right call here I think and it is very well thought out.the only way I think it could be made better is do have the hub default back to its base but have the option to lock it to a certain conversation when needed.

I'm just amazed by the hub at just how well it works for multiple conversations as well as its ability to focus on individual ones as well.

It also became easier once I stopped trying to close the keyboard every time and just started swiping to the eft to leave the hub.

Posted via CB10
    RoboticGolem likes this.
    05-23-13 07:56 PM
    I thought that this was worth sharing so here it is.

I don't participate too much in sms or other chat conversations, and my emails are more along the lines of letters where I don't expect an instant reply. I'm much more likely to just call if I have something to talk about, I'm old school in that regard. But I had a lengthy sms conversation with my sister the other day and lived how the hub and bb10 handled me switching between what I was doing and the conversation.

The fact that the hub saved the state in was in, or I guess more accurately never left it, enabled me to quickly switch between the chat and the browser when I waited for a response. The speed that it was able to switch at made it feasible to actually be doing something else while waiting which is something I've never been able to do on any other platform except for my pc.

The fluidity and speed of it just made it so easy and i I could quickly look to see the new messages and think about my reply before I even commited to going into the hub fully. The peek gesture adds am entire new level of multitasking to the communication aspects of the OS.

Then there's the fact that I could quickly switch to not only the browser but also blaq and anything else that it was using at the time.

Before this I was one of the people who always wanted the hub to return to its base every time but now if it had done that my experience would have been entirely different and would have been extremely frustrated do BlackBerry made the right call here I think and it is very well thought out.the only way I think it could be made better is do have the hub default back to its base but have the option to lock it to a certain conversation when needed.

I'm just amazed by the hub at just how well it works for multiple conversations as well as its ability to focus on individual ones as well.

It also became easier once I stopped trying to close the keyboard every time and just started swiping to the eft to leave the hub.

Posted via CB10
    You can also leave the hub by swiping up. It will bring you also to the active frames with your open apps. (or the first page of apps if nothing is open)
    05-23-13 08:15 PM
    Agree 100%. True multitasking at its best.

Posted via CB10
    05-23-13 08:19 PM